All Things Freedom of the Seas!

• 1 month later...
I don't know if a aft balcony cabin list has been posted for Freedom before, but I put one together this morning so thought I would share it with you all. Feel free to use it as you wish.

VERY cool picture! DH & I have been enjoying zooming in for a closer look at 9706! Thanks! :D

Edited by JustUs275

I was hoping to book 1700 for next summer is it two section of balcony ie the triangle bit and the other rectangle bit with a pole in the centre? Is it very covered and shady or do you still get lots of sunbathing sun?

I was hoping to book 1700 for next summer is it two section of balcony ie the triangle bit and the other rectangle bit with a pole in the centre? Is it very covered and shady or do you still get lots of sunbathing sun?
I highlighted 1700, it's both side & that's a support bar in the middle that looks like a partition, but it's not. it's probably a little shady in there during the day, but you'll get sun as the sun goes down assuming the aft faces the sunset.

Freedom_aft_balcony-1700.jpg

Hi Fred...we're going on Freedom in about a month. We don't have an aft cabin this time but appreciate the views. It looks like there is less superstructure blockage on Freedom compared to Voyager class ships.

Say hi to Sarah for us.

David & Kim

Hi Fred...we're going on Freedom in about a month. We don't have an aft cabin this time but appreciate the views. It looks like there is less superstructure blockage on Freedom compared to Voyager class ships.

Say hi to Sarah for us.

David & Kim

Hi Dave! I love the Freedom... wish we could be joining you this year. We're expecting our first little kiddo this July so cruising is on hold for the year. We'll be back next year though with our new little cruiser with us! Have a great cruise and give Kim our best!:)

Hi Dave! I love the Freedom... wish we could be joining you this year. We're expecting our first little kiddo this July so cruising is on hold for the year. We'll be back next year though with our new little cruiser with us! Have a great cruise and give Kim our best!:)

CONGRATS!!!! I hope you love cruising with your little one as much as we've enjoyed cruising with ours. :)

We are sailing on the 6/26 sailing on the Freedom...we can't wait! We were on the Mariner last March and this boat looks almost identical so that is very cool...I was wondering, like others, if anyone has the most recent compass from this route? It would be a super help.. Also, any off cruise companies to contact for when we are in port for activities and what people with teens enjoyed doing the most. We will have our two DDs who are almost 13 and close to 15. Can my DD whi isn't 13 yet hang with the older teen group if we ok it? Thank you in advance, my super cruise friends!! :D

We are sailing on the 6/26 sailing on the Freedom...we can't wait! We were on the Mariner last March and this boat looks almost identical so that is very cool...I was wondering, like others, if anyone has the most recent compass from this route? It would be a super help.. Also, any off cruise companies to contact for when we are in port for activities and what people with teens enjoyed doing the most. We will have our two DDs who are almost 13 and close to 15. Can my DD whi isn't 13 yet hang with the older teen group if we ok it? Thank you in advance, my super cruise friends!! :D

Contact Marva Shaw while in jamaica. She is incredible!

Knowjamaica.com

Knowjam@yahoo.com

We used her during our Mariner cruise. Link in my sig if you want to read about our experience in detail. We've recommended her to everyone, including my parents and siblings. Let me know if you have questions. :)

Side note:

Not to hijack the thread...but we have a great roll call going for this sailing......http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1182846&page=31 Come on over!!

Edited by Waterdog43

• 3 weeks later...
CONGRATS!!!! I hope you love cruising with your little one as much as we've enjoyed cruising with ours. :)
Thank you, Michele. I sure hope so... actually, I don't see how it's possible I couldn't.;) Plus, I plan on taking full advantage of the Royal Tots Nursery program!:)

I don't know if a aft balcony cabin list has been posted for Freedom before, but I put one together this morning so thought I would share it with you all. Feel free to use it as you wish.

Freedom_aft_balconies.jpg

Yeah thanks for your phote. Iam now booked in 1700 for next summer!:D:D

Hey guys! I think we've decided on FOS for our October sailing... I'm excited! But tell me... how's the food? lol! Lots of reviews that aren't too promising... if I go in expecting Applebee's quality food I don't be disappointed right?

The food on the Disney Magic was spectacular, is it up to par with that ship?

Also, MTD is currently waitlisted. Do you think spots will open up and we'll get it? The only other thing available is 8:30 ugh.

Yeah thanks for your phote. Iam now booked in 1700 for next summer!:D:D

Also booked 1700 for June 24,2012. 1700 is my favorite cabin. Larger cabin and balcony, not as narrow, no structure in front of you and it almost has a little private entrance.

As of this posting 1400 is still available for this sailing.

Who is everyones favorite waiter on board? And why?

All the staff were so good and professional but Aries, our waiter for the second week of our b2b was so proffesional and friendly and very organised! Great with our kids and knowledgeable re food and drinks :-) oh he also has a degree in mech engineering! :-)