WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Thanks. We were on the Millie in Nov/Dec and there was a turnover scheduled to happen after the beginning of the year due to contracts ending. Would like to know who will be there in April when we are going back.

Has anyone run into Martini Bar Flair Bartender Hector (from Argentina) recently? He served us both times we were on Equinox and was amazing!

We are sailing on Infinity later this month. I'm hoping someone will respond with "Hector is on Infinity"! :)

The amazing Hector was on the Reflection during our Med cruise and TA in October/November. We just got off the Century this week where another flair bartender from the Reflection (Agus) was doing his thing and he reported that Hector is still on the Reflection.

Left the IN on March 2. Capt. Michael Sympouras, GRM Mario Tavares, HD Mark Zeller,

CD Alejandro Tortorelli, F&B Manager John-Paul Lamb (last cruise as F&B, promoted to HD and going on vacation), CC Hostess Marlene

I think things were changing soon though as people were leaving shortly when the ship changes itineraries.

Edited by Bruce516

We are sailing on the Solstice in May and were hoping Captain Dimitrios was going to be moved to that ship. We have cruised 10 times and he is by far our favorite Captain. He has a super sense of humor, is out chatting with passengers often onboard and will stop for photos with passengers even when you can tell he is on his way somewhere. He is the most personable Captain we have come across.

I even heard employees on the ship talking about Dimitrios and how much they liked working for him. That in itself, I think, says a lot.

We are sailing on the Solstice in May and were hoping Captain Dimitrios was going to be moved to that ship. We have cruised 10 times and he is by far our favorite Captain. He has a super sense of humor, is out chatting with passengers often onboard and will stop for photos with passengers even when you can tell he is on his way somewhere. He is the most personable Captain we have come across.

I even heard employees on the ship talking about Dimitrios and how much they liked working for him. That in itself, I think, says a lot.

He has now left the Silhouette and going to Summit

any idea of when he is going?

He must be there now as I understand Darren Tiller is the HD on the Eclipse now so I would assume that Raffaele is on the Summit now, maybe someone on the Summit could clarify that.