WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

We returned way too early, snow last night and cold!!

I'm trying to get the pictures together of a number of new names.

Captain George is definitely the friendliest captain in the fleet right now. He exemplifies the type of captain who truly cares about his ship and passenger interaction. Some (no names) are doing a job and have no interest in mixing with passengers.

You have a lot more first hand experience in that area......you are

on the ships alot more often than most.

I will name 2 others I have always liked and who also seem

very outgoing.....Panos...I have sailed while he was at the helm

several times:) and Capt Theo.....both have always been quite

friendly!

I am booked on Reflection for November. I have only sailed her once

and that was for her 3 night Inaugural back in Dec 2012. Looking

forward to a regular 7 nights:D

Our favorite waiter Renante is working at Silk Harvest on the Equinox

Debbie.....how long have you known him? I know A Renante from the

Philippines going all the way back to Mercury Days......I wonder if

he is the same person:D.....wonderful waiter!

You have a lot more first hand experience in that area......you are

on the ships alot more often than most.

I will name 2 others I have always liked and who also seem

very outgoing.....Panos...I have sailed while he was at the helm

several times:) and Capt Theo.....both have always been quite

friendly!

All four listed captains on Century and Constellation are friendly, and we sailed with them as they moved up the ladder. Captain Panos is also a very friendly master. There are still a couple with whom we have not sailed as yet.

Some go through the motions but few go out of their way to mingle with the passengers like Captain George did on Century.

Some go through the motions but few go out of their way to mingle with the passengers like Captain George did on Century.

LOL, Arno -- I think that many of the ladies (myself included) on last month's Century b2b had quite a crush on Captain George! ;)

(PS -- remember that other "who's onboard" thread you started, some time back? You might want to pop in over there, when you have a minute -- someone has a question for you :))

LOL, Arno -- I think that many of the ladies (myself included) on last month's Century b2b had quite a crush on Captain George! ;)

(PS -- remember that other "who's onboard" thread you started, some time back? You might want to pop in over there, when you have a minute -- someone has a question for you :))

Strange about that thread. Anyone can read it but only members can post. When I changed my CC name, I was no longer able to post. It would be much more useful if it was actually private. I still can't post even though my various ID's have been amalgamated.

Cruise directors and CC hosts. The first row are presently assigned to ships, the second row on vacation, third row CC hosts reported to be on board. Tanushka has just left Solstice but I do not have a name for her replacement.

CDandCChostsMarch2014.png

Strange about that thread. Anyone can read it but only members can post. When I changed my CC name, I was no longer able to post. It would be much more useful if it was actually private. I still can't post even though my various ID's have been amalgamated.

Ah, the wonders of technology. Does that mean you can no longer invite people to join the group? I don't think any of the rest of us can.

Ah, the wonders of technology. Does that mean you can no longer invite people to join the group? I don't think any of the rest of us can.

Arno, have you checked with Host Kat or one of the other "techhies" over on the "need help using these boards" sub-forum? I've found them to be very helpful, in the past. It seems a real shame that you created that board, but are locked out of using it, due to a technicality! :(

Edited by wwcruisers

Cruise directors and CC hosts. The first row are presently assigned to ships, the second row on vacation, third row CC hosts reported to be on board. Tanushka has just left Solstice but I do not have a name for her replacement.

CDandCChostsMarch2014.png

I don't see Ti-Anne listed as being on a ship, is she on vacation? Does anyone know her next assignment?

Thanks

Dru Pavlov will be returning as a CD on a Royal Carribean ship.Was a great Celebrity CD for many years before going to the Miami office. Just another switch from the Celebrity side to the RCCL side.On another note: Chris, the HD on Connie will be leaving shortly for Century to assume the same position. Jordan Bernstein ins currently RM on Connie, but will be returing to Summit.

Edited by Orator

Master assignments March 2014. There will be a continuous rotation of captains over the next couple of months but "their" ships should be as posted.

MastersMarch2014.png

Anyone know who is currently the Captain on the Silhouette for March-April sailing?

Cruisenut posted this on the previous page, March 26th.

I asked this question another thread and here are some responses. I am looking forward to meeting Rati next week. ;)

Originally Posted by Orator viewpost.gif

Her name is Rati. She is new to the job. Very friendly and tries to please. I think she will do well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orator viewpost.gif

Rati is from Mauritius. Don't know for certain how long she will be on, but suspect that at least until the crossing is over. Perhaps longer.

We were on the same cruise and we were disappointed in Rati. She had her "groups" she was friendly with, but needs to learn to interact with others. Plus the rose sent to our cabin from the Captain's Club came from Bruce?

Remember Rati is brand new to the job. I think it's natural for some to gravitate to a few "friendly types" early on. Bruce introduced her to me and my wife and she seemed comfortable around us and others who met her early. Think she'll learn to interact more with others, as she must, as she gains experience and confidence. She is really a warm and sensitive person.

I agree, she'll get better with time and perhaps the Bruce card was a hiccup.

Edited by Iamthesea

No, it's too early. I am taking my daughters on a 5 night Caribbean cruise on the Connie. Leaves Monday. However, I am taking the Baltics cruise (2nd Baltics cruise after TA) and hope that Rafi will still be onboard. She may be in training, however, during these Caribbean cruises and then replaced by someone else before or after the crossing.

Hi,

Anyone know who is currently the Captain on the Silhouette for March-April sailing?

There are two to pick from. I don't know when the changeover will occur.

Someone who has recently sailed may know for sure.

Rose, not Lionel is CC host on Millennium.

Marlene was replaced by Jenny on Infinity

Tanushka was replaced by ? on Solstice

Kyle Dodson is now CD on Summit