WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Is RF different? Isn't deck 12 forward where the Spa is located:confused:? All other S-Class ships Future Cruise Consultants are in Destinations, deck five, midship, port side. ~ Rick

Yes, RF is different. It's deck 12 forward of the AFT elevators. The Spa is forward of the Forward elevators.

Is RF different? Isn't deck 12 forward where the Spa is located:confused:? All other S-Class ships Future Cruise Consultants are in Destinations, deck five, midship, port side. ~ Rick

Reflection deck 5 office is totally for CC Host, deck 12 on the "Atrium well" is sales location… above library, card room etc..

Kathy isn't it the 26th. I will be onboard 4/12 for three cruises and will the post a "complete" list and update on the 19th.

Yes, Rick, the TA is April 26th; that was a typo and not a senior moment. :rolleyes: I will appreciate your posting of the list to see whom we may know from previous cruises. One of our priorities on embarkation day is to look for crew & officers we know, starting with waiters in the Oceanview Cafe. It looks like Chandru will be our CC host; we have not met him yet.

Good to know where (deck 12, forward of aft elevators) the Future Cruise office is. We want to book a few cruises early in the Reflection cruise.

Kathy

About Rossy a few said they were unhappy with her. We've been on over 50 cruises and she was the hostess on one of them and in my opinion she was one of best people we have ever met. Enough so that we have booked the Equinox again and really hope she will be on board. That was our experience with her others are entitled to their opinion.

About Rossy a few said they were unhappy with her. We've been on over 50 cruises and she was the hostess on one of them and in my opinion she was one of best people we have ever met. Enough so that we have booked the Equinox again and really hope she will be on board. That was our experience with her others are entitled to their opinion.

Agree: Rossy is wonderful! That being said we should recognize that the ship's crew are not public figures. They are simply hard working people who do all they can to provide us with the best vacation possible. There are sometimes things happening outside our view that make their job difficult. One cruise is not a sufficient sample to make a judgement. I have a firm rule not to attach a name to any negative comment I may post. I will speak to the person involved, or someone in authority on the ship, but not here! The old piece of advice: "If you can't say something positive,say nothing," I know I've said this before, but I just felt I needed to say it again. From this point on I will simply report any post that is a negative directed at a specific member of the crew and urge others to do the same.

Yes, Rick, the TA is April 26th; that was a typo and not a senior moment. :rolleyes: I will appreciate your posting of the list to see whom we may know from previous cruises. One of our priorities on embarkation day is to look for crew & officers we know, starting with waiters in the Oceanview Cafe. It looks like Chandru will be our CC host; we have not met him yet.

Good to know where (deck 12, forward of aft elevators) the Future Cruise office is. We want to book a few cruises early in the Reflection cruise.

Kathy

We have not been in RF yet. But all S-Class ships have the Spa and Spa Cafe and indoor pool on deck 12. Unless there is a very drastic engineering change in RF look for Future Cruises on deck 5 mid ships, port

We did a back to back with Chardru a while back, absolutely wonderful fellow and an excellent CCH. ~ Rick

Do you know when she will be back on a ship and which one?

She has not confided that info. She was to be in RF for the TA in April but needed to do some paperwork at home. She has been posting to Facebook with no mention of where or when she is returning. ~ Rick

Agree: Rossy is wonderful! That being said we should recognize that the ship's crew are not public figures. They are simply hard working people who do all they can to provide us with the best vacation possible. There are sometimes things happening outside our view that make their job difficult. One cruise is not a sufficient sample to make a judgement. I have a firm rule not to attach a name to any negative comment I may post. I will speak to the person involved, or someone in authority on the ship, but not here! The old piece of advice: "If you can't say something positive,say nothing," I know I've said this before, but I just felt I needed to say it again. From this point on I will simply report any post that is a negative directed at a specific member of the crew and urge others to do the same.

Excellent works Mr. O. Praise in public, admonish in private. ~ Rick

We have not been in RF yet. But all S-Class ships have the Spa and Spa Cafe and indoor pool on deck 12. Unless there is a very drastic engineering change in RF look for Future Cruises on deck 5 mid ships, port

You won't find future sales there on 5:

Chandru's office on Reflection 2012.

RFCCOffice.jpg

Future sales Deck 12:

RFFuturesales.jpg

View down from future sales:

RFLibrary.jpg

Does anyone know who the CC host is on the Millennium? Thanks in advance.

Suzi

Rose who was the hostess just moved to Solstice. I have not heard from anyone who knows the replacement.

Yes, RF is different. It's deck 12 forward of the AFT elevators. The Spa is forward of the Forward elevators.

I must start reading evering twice. But don't the sales folks work on deck five mid ships? Good night. ~ Rick

You won't find future sales there on 5:

Chandru's office on Reflection 2012.

RFCCOffice.jpg

Future sales Deck 12:

RFFuturesales.jpg

View down from future sales:

RFLibrary.jpg

Is this unique to RF or will this space be converted on all S-Class ships?

Is this unique to RF or will this space be converted on all S-Class ships?

It's unique to the Reflection. Check out the plan for deck 12, it isn't the same as the other 4 ships.

Edited by Oville

Probably not! I'm always a wee bit behind the learning curve. I have studied the RF deck plans and am impressed. Thank you guys for the gentle way I was corrected. Too many times there is sarcastic trash talk when some shoots so far wide of the open net. ~ Rick

Up to speed that is!

Edited by RMSeadog

Probably not! I'm always a wee bit behind the learning curve. I have studied the RF deck plans and am impressed. Thank you guys for the gentle way I was corrected. Too many times there is sarcastic trash talk when some shoots so far wide of the open net. ~ Rick

Up to speed that is!

Looks like you'll know the Reflection's deck plans by heart come May. Hope you have a wonderful month getting to know this ship. We got off on March 22 and had a grand time, and yes, frequented the Future Cruise Office.

I will be onboard 4/12 for three cruises and will the post a "complete" list and update on the 19th.

Thanks in advance, Rick, for providing the complete list and update for the Reflection. Then I don't have to do it. :D

It's unique to the Reflection. Check out the plan for deck 12, it isn't the same as the other 4 ships.

You are right, Katie. The deck plan on Celebrity's website shows Future Cruise Sales on deck 12, so it's likely not a temporary location. Actually, it is more convenient to our aft cabin than deck 5 and certainly easy to find.

Kathy

Edited by TourDeCruise

Debbie.....how long have you known him? I know A Renante from the

Philippines going all the way back to Mercury Days......I wonder if

he is the same person:D.....wonderful waiter!

Lois- yes...same Renante. Our first cruise with him was on the Mercury to Alaska in 2004. Love him! Third cruise with him...had to eat in Silk Harvest at his table, awesome....he selected items for us from the menu....so good and so much food! We wish he was in the MDR so we could see him every night. We did see him though most days at breakfast or lunch in the OceanView Cafe.