WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Is Ben Powney still on Eclipse? any one know for how long?

Ben Powney WAS still on the Eclipse when we disembarked last Saturday! I do not know for how long he will be on board!

Also, an FYI: Simona Stumberger is back onboard as Guest Relations Manager, having replaced Marisa Rebelo, until sometime in April! :):)

Jill

Just off Equinox. The Cruise Director is Drew Raitch. Food & Beverage Manager, Irina Ryazanova.

Irina did an excellent job arranging a Chef's Table and was a great host.

Mary Lou

We have met Drew in many trivias. I wonder if Ben Powney is on his way to replace John Grantham on Century.

I MISS :All the fun staff on board, and how well I was taken care of by all of them. I miss Captain Pappas, Berdos,, Kafetzus,Jamie Petts, so many others, Tanushka, Graeme, and many others.

Have a great time kids, and I hope to be back on Celebrity soon:D

Exchanged emails with him and he said he would still be in EC when we get there. ~ Rick

Hey,Rick ! Glad to see you'll be on Solly Sept 12th ! So are we !

Looking forward to see you and your better half again....after 8 years almost !!

Cheers

Claude

( do you figure the Tigers will be in the hunt for October by then ? )

In case most are not aware, Donnette Fletcher is no longer a CC Hostess. We last saw her on the Silhouette in November as a Future Cruise Consultant. She told us that she had only been doing her new job for a couple of months, but was enjoying it. We thought she was a great CC Hostess.

Hello All

Can anyone who has been on the Silhouette recently help me? I want to know who they currently have working in the bars there? I am specifically looking for a few people who we have met before, and are hoping to see again when we go this year :

Melbourne - Mast Bar

Milton - Sunset Bar

Karen (English girl with long blonde hair) - She was in the dining room, but seemed to go all over the ship.

Also, who is in the Martini Bar? I was really hoping to see the AMAZING Putu, but apparently he is going from the Eclipse to the Reflection. Hopefully we may see Hector, who we met last year on the Reflection. He said he thought he may be going to the Silhouette when he finished on the Reflection.

I am grateful for any info anyone can give me!

Katherine

Hey,Rick ! Glad to see you'll be on Solly Sept 12th ! So are we !

Looking forward to see you and your better half again....after 8 years almost !!

Cheers

Claude

( do you figure the Tigers will be in the hunt for October by then ? )

Hey Claude ~ has it been that long? Holy Crap! Tigers should be a contender again. New Manager, Filder gone but the base team is good, with luck and if they stay healthy, yada yada. Yada.

When we go to EC on the 25th, we will look at CN Jan ’15. She will make two stops in the Philippines. If we book a B2B in her we have to cancel SL for the airfare. Regards to Heather. ~ Rick

Exchanged emails with him and he said he would still be in EC when we get there. ~ Rick

During out cruise last week, Ben told me that he expected to be off Eclipse by early Feb and that Sue would be back.

During out cruise last week, Ben told me that he expected to be off Eclipse by early Feb and that Sue would be back.

Thats my understanding as well, and Ben should be headed back to Century.

Does anyone know if Jonette is still onboard Century, and if so, how long she will be onboard for ? We haven't seen her in a while, and would be great to sail with her again next month. She's a wonderful CC Hostess.

Does anyone know if Jonette is still onboard Century, and if so, how long she will be onboard for ? We haven't seen her in a while, and would be great to sail with her again next month. She's a wonderful CC Hostess.

Posted about two pages back:

Hey Lois,

Just off today -- as pointed out, three of the officers leaving the ship, all going home to get married!

Jonette will be on board until after April coastal cruises. She is the BEST!

Crew was wonderful and the food was excellent!

Enjoy!

Kel