WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Did this CD come over from Royal Caribbean? They also only have one show on opening night.

Funny but more and more Royal's bad habits are creeping on to Celebrity. Wish they would adopt some of their good habits (like having the Elite lounge open from 5-8:30 pm same as Diamond Lounge).

He came from a different line, but not outside the RCI family I think.

Count us in to the ones who thought JC was great. Sure, he'll pick on some people, but usually that is himself or his activities manager Mark. He also has a great relationship with the captain, is friendly, and down to earth with little ego, and works hard. Sure the morning program was longer, but I actually wanted to watch it, as it was more than a sales pitch. All of the activities are published in the flyer anyway.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Dimitrios Kafetzis:D:D is the Captain of the Summit and the CD is Lisa Richard. She is excellent and has a wonderful voice. She is very social with the guests and wait till you hear her sing in the role she starred in Momma Mia!! Handsome crew on the Summit:eek:

Happy Sailing!

Hi veryone I will be on the Summit August 17 2014 does anyone know who will be the Captain and Cruise Director. Thanks.

Kafetzis returned to captain the Summit for the May 4 cruise. Assuming 3 months on and 3 months off, I wouldn't expect him for the August 17 cruise. See post #2606 for the name of the captain who presently alternates with him.

Hi, we will be on the Silhouette departing September 12th 2014, does anybody know who the Captain will be etc? Last year in June on the Silhouette we had Dimitrios Kafetzis who we thought was great, he even joined in with the kids in the pool one day. We all thought that he could have a second job as a stand up comedian with his dead pan face and comments especially when he say's 'this is your Captain out' Commentary and onboard announcements were kept to a minimum not like some of the other Cruise Lines.

Ray

Hi, we will be on the Silhouette departing September 12th 2014, does anybody know who the Captain will be etc? Last year in June on the Silhouette we had Dimitrios Kafetzis who we thought was great, he even joined in with the kids in the pool one day. We all thought that he could have a second job as a stand up comedian with his dead pan face and comments especially when he say's 'this is your Captain out' Commentary and onboard announcements were kept to a minimum not like some of the other Cruise Lines.

Ray

We were just on the Silhouette and the captain was Anastasios Lekkas. I would guess that Capt. Alevropoulos will be captain in September. Just a guess.

Dimitrios Kafetzis is now master of the Summit but not sure if he is on the ship or on holiday right now.

We were just on the Silhouette and the captain was Anastasios Lekkas. I would guess that Capt. Alevropoulos will be captain in September. Just a guess.

Dimitrios Kafetzis is now master of the Summit but not sure if he is on the ship or on holiday right now.

Capt. Kafetzis is on Summit now and will be, I believe, until early August.

Does anyone know where CC host Chandru is ?

He was on Reflection, training a new person who decided that the job was not to her liking.

I don't know whether he has gone on vacation or is waiting for a replacement.

We were on the Reflection too just before the TA. Chandru was planning on vacation and then going on the Silhouette. I sure hope he does, cause we booked on the Silhouette to see him in Dec. If anyone knows, please post.

CruiseNut, was that Meryl? I guess the TA must have been overwhelming to her. I was on the week before the TA and I know Chandru was looking forward to handing over the responsibilities to her

That's the report I heard.

Not many people have updated some sailings. Thanks to those who have posted recently. I believe that Graeme is going on vacation, Bruce and/or Elaine might be taking over there.

Lionel might have filled in when Rose left Millennium for Solstice.

Not many people have updated some sailings. Thanks to those who have posted recently. I believe that Graeme is going on vacation, Bruce and/or Elaine might be taking over there.

Not surprised Meryl didn't make. A very nice girl, but wasn't captains club hostess ready.

Lionel was on Millennium when we left at Shanghai end of April.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Lionel was on Millennium when we left at Shanghai end of April.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

We love Lionel, wish he was on our Summit Cruise this summer! Such a nice person and he truly enjoys his job! We have had some CC Host(eeses) that are not friendly and just stick to one or two guests.

Hi Arno,

I believe that Graeme should be on vacation soon, if not already. He's been on Eclipse for quite some time. Graeme was great, as usual.

Just debarked from Summit today. Captain Dimitris Kafetzis was the master and is the best! He may not be there for August 17 sailing as that will be around the 3 month contract.