WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Why isn't the xpedition on the chart?

Perhaps because I have no personal experience with it. Although it is a wonderful product, I do not consider Xpedition a cruise ship. I started the chart originally to follow staff and party bands as they moved from ship to ship. I have never met any staff member that transferred from Xepedition to other ships in the fleet. I also depend on the interest of fellow cruise critic members in posting their experience when they return from a cruise. No one has ever posted the staff of an xpedition sailing before.

Your doing a great job with the chart and updates,thanks Arno

Thank you.

I just received a report from a Summit cruiser that the new CD is Jason Ward. Has anyone come across this name before as activities staff to fill in when Lisa Richard left, or a new hire?

I now have almost all the pictures of the captains in the fleet.

Kostas Patsoulas and Michael Sympouras are not in my archives.. ;)

WhosWhereAugust2012.png

Unfortunately as ever these charts are never confirmed.I was on the Silhouette cruise mentioned in there and the head chef was not German Rijo but a man called Thomas (can't remember his surname). Otherwise all correct

I wonder I'd this is the same guy - Disney asst cruise director:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-ward/8/601/943?_mSplash=1

You found him. It's so nice to get helpful posts.

From Summit:

Hi, I was on the same cruise (enjoyed it very much as well). According to the Bio handed out, he recently joined Celebrity after being in the front office of the Entertainment division for Disney Cruise Lines.

What ever happened to Niina H, she was the Hotel Diector on the Equinox. Where is she now?

I know she has been on Solstice this year quite a bit, I think she's on her off time now. My wishful thinking is her next ship will be Silhouette by December, of all the hotel directors she's in my top two favorites, not only for the charming personality, but she knows how to run a top tier operation.

does anyone know where Captain Gerry is right now? Also, the Captain's Club hostess Donna (Tremblant??) from England. I've been scrolling around but must have missed both of them.

Captain Gerry is no longer with Celebrity but I have had no reports of Donna lately.

facebook:

Donna Trembath ‎4 months! Long break this time

July 27 at 3:43am

Edited by ~Nereus~

Unfortunately as ever these charts are never confirmed.I was on the Silhouette cruise mentioned in there and the head chef was not German Rijo but a man called Thomas (can't remember his surname). Otherwise all correct

You may be talking about Thomas Szymanski. He is a Senior Traveling Executive Chef. He also fills in for shorts periods. Thomas is a fantastic gentelman and good friend. It's always fun when he is aboard. ~ Ric

Donna (last on the equinox) is on break and will be joining the Millenium when it sails to asia.

Met Donna on a B2B Equinox cruise and found her to be wonderful. She mentioned how excited she was to be going on MIL.

I know she has been on Solstice this year quite a bit, I think she's on her off time now. My wishful thinking is her next ship will be Silhouette by December, of all the hotel directors she's in my top two favorites, not only for the charming personality, but she knows how to run a top tier operation.

Me too !!!!! When we were on the Equinox with her, all the staff was always so happy. They claimed she was the best to work with. Can we start a campaign to get her on for December LOL

I spent two months sailing with Bernhard on Constellation last year. I think we all develop a relationship with our personal favorites and I'm looking forward to seeing Bernhard again on Silhouette. Bernhard was very visible and spent every evening mixing with pax in the elite lounge. I truly believe that the bad ones don't last long and are either promoted or fired. (and have seen evidence of both).

I spent two months sailing with Bernhard on Constellation last year. I think we all develop a relationship with our personal favorites and I'm looking forward to seeing Bernhard again on Silhouette. Bernhard was very visible and spent every evening mixing with pax in the elite lounge. I truly believe that the bad ones don't last long and are either promoted or fired. (and have seen evidence of both).

I've also seen evidence of both, and would also like to say that Bernhard is one of my faves too. As you say, very visible and seems to appear whenever he's needed (asked/invited or not). Very quick to deal with anything untoward and extremely approachable..

Sailed with him on the CS and EC and looking forward to seeing him on the SI next.

Nina was Hotel Direktor on Equinox this August

Hello Astrid..

Do you know if Nina is still on board?

Small world.. we have driven to Enschede in the past to visit my wife's relatives.

Me too !!!!! When we were on the Equinox with her, all the staff was always so happy. They claimed she was the best to work with. Can we start a campaign to get her on for December LOL

Nina was Hotel Direktor on Equinox this August

I'm hoping she switches over to Silhouette by December (Never hurts to hope), she was the one that actually showed me pictures of Silhouette right after it was put in service, that sparked my interest in it.

I few months back I had wished her a Happy Birthday via Facebook, and mentioned to her that I would be on transatlantic in December, so I'm hoping she makes the hop from Equinox/Solstice