Favorite things to do at Royal Caribbean's Private Island CocoCay

nyjoet

I have read so much about Royal Caribbean's Private Island - CocoCay - reading that it is paradise....I am taking my first cruise there next week and was wondering what was everyone's favorite things to do on the island...

And see if anyone had any island special secrets...

Thank you

Hi,

I agree with the previous poster - snorkeling is my favorite thing. Plus unlike a formal excursion, you can snorkel with no time limit. It's a nice beach day and you can do as little or as much as you like.

Have a nice cruise!

Favorite things about CocoCay:

Lay on a beach chair and tan

Watch the beautiful water while laying on a beach chair tanning

Having a drink while laying on a beach chair and tanning

Snorkeling, then coming back to my beach chair and tanning

Walking the gorgeous beach - to work on my tan

Great, great relaxing day on a gorgeous beach. My DH and I have our favorite spot and we get off on the first tender to shore so we can get to our perfect spot on the beach.

We were on I think the second tender going over and the very last tender coming back so we truly got our maoneys worth on this magical place.

We also did all the above but hubby and son did the kayaks, friends hibby and son did the waverunners and us mums and daughters did the parsailing. All these were organised on shore.

I enjoyed the first 5 minutes of the parasailing after that I was done....

The boat ride out and back was the most fun as we skipped over all the waves.

Wish we could go back but for us aussies it was more than likely a once in a lifetime experience.

We have been there 3 times!!! Once we did the waverunner tour...that was alot of fun!! The other times we just hang out at the beach and drank cocolocos all day!! Now that was fun too!! :p No matter what you do it is one of my favorite places to stop!! and I know you will love it too!! :)

Favorite things about CocoCay:

Lay on a beach chair and tan

Watch the beautiful water while laying on a beach chair tanning

Having a drink while laying on a beach chair and tanning

Snorkeling, then coming back to my beach chair and tanning

Walking the gorgeous beach - to work on my tan

Great, great relaxing day on a gorgeous beach. My DH and I have our favorite spot and we get off on the first tender to shore so we can get to our perfect spot on the beach.

Thanks for mapping out what I hope will be my perfect first experience on Coco Cay in April! I can't wait....:D

Karen

We love Coco Cay. Took the first tender over. From the tender station, went left and walked to beach. Were amazed at the sight. Looked like a postcard and the beach was empty! Kept walking down, down the beach and found the perfect spot. Was quite a while before we had any neighbors. Have fun!

Laura

p.s. While I advise going over early, be warned it will be a bit before water or other drinks available. I bring my own bottle of water.

There are different beaches. The island is not large. We chose to stay where we did because the tide was actually very low when we were there.

This is the side with the kayaks. You can see by all the people walking far out how shallow it was.

Jen

2669132220052044780S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived