Just got back...Very short review of the Sunshine

matymil

Lol!! Thanks....yeah maybe I liked it more cause my bar wasn't too high. I went on it back when it was the Destiny and I enjoyed it back then. I read so many bad reviews about it that I didn't get my hopes up. Honestly I don't know why people hate on it...vacation is what you make of it. I had a wonderful time...the only thing I wasn't high on (which I was made aware of by a staff member on the Vista) was the sports bar. Other than that I loved everything about the NE/Canada itinerary and the ship.

Glad to hear you liked it! I am thinking of cruising her out of NYC someday (assuming she is going back). The only thing I "worry" about is that there is no aft pool. That is my fave spot to hang every cruise and I think I'll really miss it.

Is there anywhere outside aft to hang out?

No cruise is perfect for everyone, but the Sunshine was pretty close.

The weather really helped ....everyday was better than the last. NE/Canada can be a cool/foggy/rainy trip....with lots of "indoor time". We were swimming on the deck!

And although my review was interpreted as negative by the cheerleaders, it wasn't. My point was that the buffet has less options than on NCL, which is a fact. But, nobody went hungry

I'd do the Sunshine again if she stayed in NYC.

The ship is awesome...everyone stop hating on it. That is all :D

Thanks, best review I've read in a long time :D, I've sail her twice before when she was the Destiny, looking forward to sailing her next year during Halloween.

My kids liked the Sunshine over the Vista. We try not to compare each ship to the other ones, but given the choice they picked Sunshine for our March Break sailing

I agree 100%. I don't compare ships either...to me you can be on the best ship but still have a subpar experience or visa versa. I agree with your other point to...I sailed on the Vista in Nov and even though its gorgeous I still had a much better experience on the Sunshine.