Shyhova Sails Again! Carnival Victory Photo Review( Jamaica & Grand Cayman) Apr 2014

Shyhova

Yes, please do finish...when you can. We sailed away from Miami on Carnival Liberty the same day you sailed out on Victory. Did ya see us waving to you??? I have a LOT of pictures of Victory that day. A job AND school on top of that? I don't know how you do it. So glad all is well and that you didn't get hit by the Wonder Bread truck. Good luck with mid-terms!

Oh my, I am laughing so hard sitting here trying not to laugh out loud and have my husband come out and ask me what is so funny. Triple whammy whaooo I have three reviews going on at the same time this is totally awesome. I have yours, Jamman and GaPearl. Fabulous......

We'd love to see you finish your review because we were on the same cruise and would like to relive the memories, but I understand that life gets in the way. I've never even started a review, so I can't complain if you don't have time to finish yours. But we'd love to see some more photos and hear your (humorous) perspective if you have the time.

IMAG0727_zpsa054d207.jpg

IMAG0725_zps5b694e05.jpg

Now...let me tell you a story about two of the most clueless people I know lol.

At this point we have not eaten much since breakfast, which is fine because we were kind of waiting to try to find something awesome to eat in Miami. Mind you we had researched restaurants and activities for 6 months at this point. So we set out to find some of the places we had looked at online....

The only problem was both of our cell phones were dangerously low on charge so Google was not of much help at this point but we're in Miami right? We can stroll Biscayne Blvd and enjoy the weather and just "fall" into any of a number of wonderful places so that's what we did.....

An hour and a half later I am almost carrying my GF down Biscayne Blvd....Her shirt has come OFF and she is leaving a sweat trail down the sidewalk....I'm looking around crazy like " Lord, where the hell is Waldo!?!"....And we have made a 5 mile loop around Biscayne Bay looking at each other like " Lets just eat at the hotel restaurant"....

Man....

When I tell you we left the hotel looking like Jay-Z and Beyoncé and came back looking like Weezie and George Jefferson....The concierge looking at us like wth.....

So we go up to the counter like..."maam...is there any other restaurants close to the hotel besides the hotels' restaurant?"

She's like yes...just go through those double doors over there....:mad:

I kid you not...when we walked through those doors....that's ATTACHED TO THE DAMN HOTEL....there was shops...and pubs...and boutiques...and restaurants and grocery stores and more shops...and escalators leading to MORE bars and restaurants......I looked at my GF....and she looked at me....and we liked to picked a fight with somebody on the spot just because!!!

IMAG0788_zps03f02854.jpg

Casablanca...where we would eat lunch....yea...the SAME CASABLANCA that we said " oh boy...I hope we can find this place when we get to Miami"....yea....THAT CASABLANCA!!!....200 freaking Feet from our hotel room!!!

IMAG0772_zps3e90123e.jpg

I know I have not been on CC in a while BUT WHEN I TELL YOU that I am over here CRYING at this review.. This is good stuff!! PhotoGrid_1416176421521.jpg.f63f14903ef804e09bd56b28e66b151d.jpg

IMAG0815_zps046b7f91.jpg

20140405_131201_zpsa411554a.jpg

We put our bags down and headed up Lido to grab something to eat...

IMAG0821_zps5ee9eb5f.jpg

Man...somebody let me know if I am tripping or not...Is it just me or is the cheese sauce CRAZY watered down now? That picture of me on the plane knocked out on pg.1??....Yea..I was dreaming about the cheese sauce lol...I was so happy when I saw it I couldn't keep still in the buffet line as I crept towards it....I mean...I'm THAT guy....yea...the guy in front of you just ladling and ladling and ladling cheese sauce into a bowl until you get super frustrated and say " Sir...I'm just trying to get a chicken finger and get back to my son at the pool...Can you pleeease hurry up, or better yet just pick the whole damn pan up and take it to your table with you?"......Yea...I'm THAT GUY....So It hurt me deep down in my heart that Carnival is now serving CHEESE WATER:(....

Ok...I'm off the horse now...LoL.....On we Go.....

As I ate my Cheese Water fries, we flagged down a waiter for this....

I thought it was just me about the cheese sauce!!! Thats all I go for is the fries and Cheese so I almost cried when I saw the cheese sauce on the Victory this past October!!:mad:

IMAG0815_zps046b7f91.jpg

20140405_131201_zpsa411554a.jpg

We put our bags down and headed up Lido to grab something to eat...

IMAG0821_zps5ee9eb5f.jpg

Man...somebody let me know if I am tripping or not...Is it just me or is the cheese sauce CRAZY watered down now? That picture of me on the plane knocked out on pg.1??....Yea..I was dreaming about the cheese sauce lol...I was so happy when I saw it I couldn't keep still in the buffet line as I crept towards it....I mean...I'm THAT guy....yea...the guy in front of you just ladling and ladling and ladling cheese sauce into a bowl until you get super frustrated and say " Sir...I'm just trying to get a chicken finger and get back to my son at the pool...Can you pleeease hurry up, or better yet just pick the whole damn pan up and take it to your table with you?"......Yea...I'm THAT GUY....So It hurt me deep down in my heart that Carnival is now serving CHEESE WATER:(....

Ok...I'm off the horse now...LoL.....On we Go.....

As I ate my Cheese Water fries, we flagged down a waiter for this....

I thought it was just me about the cheese sauce!!! Thats all I go for is the fries and Cheese so I almost cried when I saw the cheese sauce on the Victory this past October!!:mad:

I know the worst thing ever is reading a good review and then the person seems to get hit by a Wonder Bread truck and disappears lol. I just wanted to let anyone who really was concerned on rather I was ok or not know that I am doing fine. Thanks for all your well wishes...I have missed everyone and cant wait to get back on a ship. Well, actually at work now and have mid-terms tonight in class so....Everyone Stay Blessed!!

P.S If you guys really want me to finish this one still, I certainly will try to accomodate that, because I miss doing it!!!Lemme Know..

Shy

YASSSSSSS!!!!! finish :p

• 4 weeks later...
P.S If you guys really want me to finish this one still, I certainly will try to accomodate that, because I miss doing it!!!Lemme Know..Shy

Shy, Thank God you are OK! I was so worried about you. Please come back and finish when you can, I love following the adventures of George and Weezy. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...