All our Food Photos from our B2B Oasis Cruise May 17-31

Great photos! Thanks for taking the time to post them :) I have a question about the ones that say "menu" after them, such as the Mojo, ****ake <---censored mushroom lol etc... where were these meals served? Those were the pics that caught my attention the most and I hope some of those dishes are still being served next December! :)

Tee

Edited by Pattilabelle73

Great photos! Thanks for taking the time to post them :) I have a question about the ones that say "menu" after them, such as the Mojo, ****ake <---censored mushroom lol etc... where were these meals served? Those were the pics that caught my attention the most and I hope some of those dishes are still being served next December! :)

Tee

They have a different themed menu each night in the Main Dinning room with different options. Each of these menus also have a Classics section with the same options every night, any item from that part of the menu I labeled Classic.

Eastern Caribbean Lineup

Day 1 is Mojo

Day 2 is Saffron

Day 3 is Pimento

Day 4 is Shiitake

Day 5 is Basil

Day 6 is Jasmine

Day 7 is Pomodoro

Western Caribbean lineup Day 5 is Jasmine and Day 6 is Basil

I shared the PDF version of the Menu's on my google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxbCBWlwHvAFU0NfbVFSTXlnWUE/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have issues accessing the link, you should be able to download the menus...

They have a different themed menu each night in the Main Dinning room with different options. Each of these menus also have a Classics section with the same options every night, any item from that part of the menu I labeled Classic.

Eastern Caribbean Lineup

Day 1 is Mojo

Day 2 is Saffron

Day 3 is Pimento

Day 4 is Shiitake

Day 5 is Basil

Day 6 is Jasmine

Day 7 is Pomodoro

Western Caribbean lineup Day 5 is Jasmine and Day 6 is Basil

Oooh! Gotcha and thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

Amazing photos!!! I may be in serious jeopardy boarding Allure after a week on Caribbean Princess!! Need to definitely "leave room" - if anyone else can answer the question of whether these dishes will be similar to what is served on the Allure, I would be most grateful!

Again, thank you for taking the time to set up and share these gorgeous photos!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to put the labels on the pictures! I actually may go out of my comfort zone and try some new things since I can see what they are so easily.

My thoughts exactly! The labels for the place and the name of the dish help so much!

Thank you for taking the time and all the details!

Fantastic job!

After looking at all those pictures.... so afraid to step on the scale. OMG think I just gained 5lbs..lol :rolleyes: Thank you for posting. You put a lot of work and thoughts into this. Again many many thanks. Able to convince my DH to keep cruising.

Wishing somebody had food pictures of the AOS going on it in soon.. (almost 23 more Sundays.. ;)

Cathy

Edited by rjrice1