MS Westerdam Sail-Away February 14, 2015

aliaschief

The champ is scheduled to sail at 4:00 PM.

Warning to Sail Away addicts. Being a good valentine is more important than watching another sail-away. So be mindful of your priorities!

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

MS Eurodam is in Key West

http://keywestharborwebcam.com

Edited by aliaschief

The champ is scheduled to sail at 4:00 PM.

Warning to Sail Away addicts. Being a good valentine is more important than watching another sail-away. So be mindful of your priorities!

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

MS Eurodam is in Key West

http://keywestharborwebcam.com

This is a "must hear" :) Will be here.

DH has advised me he is taking me out for lunch, and my gift was two bottles of wine to test for the sailaway cruise we are taking in April, so we can pick a good BC wine to take on board for a wine tasting! I told him I'd cook him dinner, but you never know, I might get him to barbecue tonight! Or maybe that would be unfair:eek:

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to my Cruise Critic friends, and especially the addicts, and I'm not sure if I will be here for sail away. To all you snow-bound shut-ins, hope the weather improves!

Hey Chief I am here today as well. Lots of cold and snow today. Been a long winter. You will have to watch in 6 weeks as we will be sailing on the Westerdam just like this afternoon. We will show a banner we will be posting here once it gets closer to be seen from our balcony on sailaway. Colakid.

Hey Chief I am here today as well. Lots of cold and snow today. Been a long winter. You will have to watch in 6 weeks as we will be sailing on the Westerdam just like this afternoon. We will show a banner we will be posting here once it gets closer to be seen from our balcony on sailaway. Colakid.

Good hearing from you Rollie. Six weeks will find us in Australia for a week with cruise friends than off to Auckland to board the MS Oosterdam for 36 days. How about joining us Jan 3, 2016 on the MS Veendam for 14 day San Diego to Port Everglades? Best to Nancy.

Stay warm,

Bruce

Good hearing from you Rollie. Six weeks will find us in Australia for a week with cruise friends than off to Auckland to board the MS Oosterdam for 36 days. How about joining us Jan 3, 2016 on the MS Veendam for 14 day San Diego to Port Everglades? Best to Nancy.

Stay warm,

Bruce

mr and mrs shrimp are considering this cruise.

Checking in on a warm (60 degrees) sunny Memphis day. But tomorrow, yes tomorrow, we will be in the low 30s to 20s and will are expecting frozen precip. 1-3 inches of snow -- horrors -- but we are also expecting ice first. Ice is worse than snow. You can get traction on most snow, ice not so much.

So all you folks getting snow measured in the feet, picture folks down here panicking over a possible few inches.

I have the important items, dog food, dog treats, coffee and toilet paper.

Checking in on a warm (60 degrees) sunny Memphis day. But tomorrow, yes tomorrow, we will be in the low 30s to 20s and will are expecting frozen precip. 1-3 inches of snow -- horrors -- but we are also expecting ice first. Ice is worse than snow. You can get traction on most snow, ice not so much.

So all you folks getting snow measured in the feet, picture folks down here panicking over a possible few inches.

I have the important items, dog food, dog treats, coffee and toilet paper.

If Memphis is anything like Richmond the grocery shelves get picked clean if the "S" word is even mentioned by the weather forecasters. If we actually get any frozen precipitation, nobody knows how to drive.