What is wrong With This Photo?

FRMPEI

I posted this first on the Celebrity Board and someone suggested that I also post here for you Princess Fans...

At the end of June we were at the Moncton, New Brunswick Airport (YQM) to pick up our old Newmarket, Ontario neighbours. Noticed this ad posted in the walkway from the parking lot into the terminal and instantly saw what was wrong. I am sure you do too? FYI. Moncton and Halifax are the two airports we in the maritimes can catch the Celebrity all inclusive deal.

FullSizeRender-XL.jpg

Regards,

Kevin Reid

I liked the one a while back where Princess had the big add to visit the "BRISITH ISLES". This one is actually a bit worse. I wonder if X will have something to say to the advertising agency...

:confused:

I would like to believe that we are all friends in the cruise ship industry and this was an Olive Branch of friendship. LOL

However, "X" should ask for a full refund of what they paid to the advertising agency for this huge mistake. :D

Hi

Looks like a P&O ship:)

yours Shogun

Is that a Skywalkers disco up high at the stern? Grand class, but not the Grand unless its an old photo.

Don't know about different smokestacks, what about when they transfer ships between the two fleets, surely they don't change the funnels? Maybe the color but that's all.

I know nothing about P and O, as far as I am concerned they are ferries between Dover and Calais................................

Edited by Griller

Is that a Skywalkers disco up high at the stern? Grand class, but not the Grand unless its an old photo.

Don't know about different smokestacks, what about when they transfer ships between the two fleets, surely they don't change the funnels? Maybe the color but that's all.

That's two different corporations. Don't think they transfer ships to or from direct competitors.

Edited by UpcountryTravelers

That's two different corporations. Don't think they transfer ships to or from direct competitors.

P&O and Princess are both part of Carnival Cruise Corporation. And yes, ships are transferred between the fleets of the corporation. For instance, the Dawn Princess is being transferred to P&O Australia. http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6575

Ships are also sold to competitors. A recent example is the Ocean Princess being sold to Oceania, becoming the Sirena. http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/11912-ocean-princess-sold-to-oceania.html