T-shirt slogans

My group of 6 is wanting to get some custom t-shirts made for our upcoming cruise on the Carnival Conquest in June. This will be a 4 generation cruise.

Does anyone have any catchy slogans that include the Conquest?

I would love to hear some ideas!!

Sorry, wish I could help. :o

Why not try asking on the Carnival forum? Perhaps someone there has used a catchy phrase they will share with you.

Edited by sail7seas

My group of 6 is wanting to get some custom t-shirts made for our upcoming cruise on the Carnival Conquest in June. This will be a 4 generation cruise.

Does anyone have any catchy slogans that include the Conquest?

I would love to hear some ideas!!

Not sure if you checked out custom cruise wear dot com. But they have a great selection. They may be able to help you with a slogan!

• 2 weeks later...

We are going at the end of the day - I don't have T-shirts made, yet, but did make water bottles and coffee cups for the drive down that we can use on the ship, and I plan to make shirts, but no one is agreeing on colors, etc - there are 14 people going, 6 adults, 8 kids.

The phrase we used was "seas the day" (yes I know that seize is the proper word). I'm also using it to make signs for the door.

I will be making shirts eventually, just don't have them done yet.

Might try spiritjersey online. The jerseys make great nightshirts, casual wear at home and on the ship as swim cover ups. They will design anthing, do anything but trademarked stuff and they do the dip style tie dye too. I have their Geat Lakes jersey. Unsalted and Shark Free. :)

• 2 months later...

People who don't want to wear such a shirt don't have to. The OP didn't ask for opinions on wearing the shirts, just on what to put on the shirts. In fact, her post notes that the group WANTS to get shirts.

Edited by hrhdhd

Agree 100 % these tee.shirts are in the same category as door decorations.:eek:

Are there some lines where this kind of stuff - matching t-shirts, door decorations like a kindergarten display is more prevalent - that I would prefer to avoid? We're fairly new cruisers and have only sailed on Crystal