Princess Stock Form

Does anyone have the new stock form to fax to get your OBC?

You do not need a form. What you need is some proof you own the stock, your name on reservation, reservation ID, ship, sail date and port of embarkation. I have not used a form for years. The information can be faxed or snail mailed to Princess. Email is not allowed.

I am sure someone on here will give your the "form".

Princess fax number: 661-753-0180

Princess Cruises

Booking Support

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Edited by satxdiver

You do not need a form. What you need is some proof you own the stock, your name on reservation, reservation ID, ship, sail date and port of embarkation. I have not used a form for years. The information can be faxed or snail mailed to Princess. Email is not allowed.

I am sure someone on here will give your the "form".

I just submitted my stock info for our NE cruise and had to use a form that Princess sent me along with the stock confirmation?

If needed I can send it to you or call Princess?

Edited by mllewis48

I just submitted my stock info for our NE cruise and had to use a form that Princess sent me along with the stock confirmation?

Did you fax your form today (7/25/16)? I tried to fax several times and kept getting an error message on my fax.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=390334&d=1468886707

Hope this link works. If not search shareholders form and it is included in the second thread that pops up.

I faxed my form in at 2:25 p.m. EST today, and my credit was posted on my account by 4:00 p.m. Not a record for me, but pretty darn good. Thanks, Princess.

Hope this link works and is helpful.

Safe Journeys, Paul

Edit: Link worked for me, I just had to sign into my account again when prompted. Let me know.

Edited by pjrockman

Interesting. I sent Princess a snail mail on June 23 for our B2B that sails next month submitting the information and proof of ownership and within a week the credit appeared on both cruises. No mention of using a form or sending me a form.

Interesting. I sent Princess a snail mail on June 23 for our B2B that sails next month submitting the information and proof of ownership and within a week the credit appeared on both cruises. No mention of using a form or sending me a form.

Each year I call Princess after the SOBC is extended & they email me the form reflecting the extension which I share on CC. After receiving too many incomplete submissions they created the form but it's not required. Providing the proper info like you do is acceptable to get it issued.

The Carnival Corp Shareholder Benefit webpage has no mention of sending any form along with "proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival pcl shares". They only say to send your proof of ownership "with your brokerage account number blacked out" and to include your "ship and sailing date".

I made a copy of our brokerage statement and hand-wrote on the photocopy (with applicable blacked out areas) the full name of person sailing (account only uses middle initial but our booking has full middle name), booking number, ship, date, and even our cabin number...just to make sure they had any/all info they might need. Faxed it directly to Princess at the number on the CCL webpage; credit applied very quickly.

This will be only the second time to sail since purchasing the stock and did the same thing the first time we used it too.

Very strange

I faxed it with form two weeks ago and never heard anything.

Sent it again yesterday and still nothing.

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Call the second number and ask. They should be able to verify if they received it and apply it immediately.

The Carnival Corp Shareholder Benefit webpage has no mention of sending any form along with "proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival pcl shares". They only say to send your proof of ownership "with your brokerage account number blacked out" and to include your "ship and sailing date".

I made a copy of our brokerage statement and hand-wrote on the photocopy (with applicable blacked out areas) the full name of person sailing (account only uses middle initial but our booking has full middle name), booking number, ship, date, and even our cabin number...just to make sure they had any/all info they might need. Faxed it directly to Princess at the number on the CCL webpage; credit applied very quickly.

This will be only the second time to sail since purchasing the stock and did the same thing the first time we used it too.

I've done it both with and without the form and never had a problem.

Very strange

I faxed it with form two weeks ago and never heard anything.

Sent it again yesterday and still nothing.

Don't know what you mean by 'heard anything', so please excuse me for being literal. You won't hear back, it will just be posted in your Cruise Personalizer under the payment and credit tab. It also has to be within 90 days of sailing and if using a Stock Statement it has to be dated around that 90 day period.

Hope that helps. Paul

Don't know what you mean by 'heard anything', so please excuse me for being literal. You won't hear back, it will just be posted in your Cruise Personalizer under the payment and credit tab. It also has to be within 90 days of sailing and if using a Stock Statement it has to be dated around that 90 day period.

Hope that helps. Paul

About two years ago I sent one in at the 90 day mark & it was rejected for not having the latest copy of my "stock statement". It seems to be the major item that their looking for

I am taking 3 Princess cruises (all short ones...1 day, 3 days and 4 days) in September and faxed my request for the Shareholder's OBC for the first cruise (the 1 day cruise) on Monday evening, with the plan that I would today fax the request for the 3 days and next week fax the request for the 4 day cruise. But this morning I checked my Princess cruise personalizer and Princess has posted by Shareholder's OBC of $50 to Each of my 3 cruises. Should I fax my request as planned so they have it for their records or should I leave it as it is and assume they don't require me to request the Shareholder's OBC specifically for each cruise.

I am taking 3 Princess cruises (all short ones...1 day, 3 days and 4 days) in September and faxed my request for the Shareholder's OBC for the first cruise (the 1 day cruise) on Monday evening, with the plan that I would today fax the request for the 3 days and next week fax the request for the 4 day cruise. But this morning I checked my Princess cruise personalizer and Princess has posted by Shareholder's OBC of $50 to Each of my 3 cruises. Should I fax my request as planned so they have it for their records or should I leave it as it is and assume they don't require me to request the Shareholder's OBC specifically for each cruise.

Probably the toughest question on the thread, so far. I am very compulsive with making sure I am going to get what is promised and that we are all on the same page to avoid a trip to PS when first embarking. However, I would also be nervous that sending in the additional forms at this point would confuse the issue. After stewing over it for awhile, I would probably call the above reference number to make sure everything is good, check the other cruises statements every couple of days to make sure that the credits where still there and then I would still bring the printed pages from my cruise Personalizer on each cruise!

But, that is just me. Hope that helps. Good Luck, Paul

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Call the second number and ask. They should be able to verify if they received it and apply it immediately.

Thanks for the info. Was about to call just now and figured I would check the booking on website and sure enough stockholder credit had been applied.

Wonder why they never acknowledged it but oh well the important thing is I now have it.