Following Jeff's blog - cruising for 7 months !!

Rowsby

Jeff Farschman is doing it again....

He will be boarding the Amsterdam tomorrow and will be cruising for the next 7 months......!!!

I have always enjoyed his blogs and amazing photos from his past cruises that he combines with world cruises......

This is a link to his blog........scroll down to June 20, 2013 for his cruise itinerary......WOW.....

http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com/

I can live vicariously through him.:)

Me too....!!

I would have loved cruising on this first leg of his trip....it's going to Guam and Japan....places I lived many years ago.....plus so many neat places I've never been....:)

His photos are usually wonderful.

I wonder how many years total he has of cruising.

Seven months at 30 days = 210 days x how many times he has had these amazing cruises. He has to be into multiple thousands of days aboard.

Edited by sail7seas

Wasn't there once a sticky with links to blogs? I'm running out of space on my bookmarks bar, and would love to have the sticky back! Pretty please :)

Please -- no ore stickies!!

We got them down to 5 and already we are back up to 7.

I don't want to have to scroll down half page before I actually come to a thread.

He will be boarding the Amsterdam tomorrow and will be cruising for the next 7 months......!!!

I have always enjoyed his blogs and amazing photos from his past cruises that he combines with world cruises......

This is a link to his blog........scroll down to June 20, 2013 for his cruise itinerary......WOW.....

Thank you!!

I don't want to have to scroll down half page before I actually come to a thread.

Sorry 'bout that! Does anyone know why my name is in red? I'm so embarrassed!:o

Seven months at 30 days = 210 days x how many times he has had these amazing cruises. He has to be into multiple thousands of days aboard.

He is in the President's Club...over 1400 days......

This is a link when he was honored on the world cruise on February 27th........

http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com/2013_02_01_archive.html

Edited by Rowsby

Wasn't there once a sticky with links to blogs? I'm running out of space on my bookmarks bar, and would love to have the sticky back! Pretty please :)

Normal activity should keep the thread on the first page. For now I set it up as a sticky subject to being "unstuck" (is that a real word?) if it doesn't stay active.

Sorry 'bout that! Does anyone know why my name is in red? I'm so embarrassed!:o

I'm not seeing any red.........??

There will be several world cruise blogs....probably will be a sticky listing them closer to when they leave in January.....

He was inducted into the President's Club on lasts year's World Cruise.

Terri

I couldn't agree more. It had finally gotten down from "ridiculous" to "too many". Now it's grown back to the point where I have to hit "page down" three times to get to a HAL thread. :rolleyes:

At least one cruiseline board that I read has only one. One sticky! :) And that sticky is only a direct link to the Roll Calls. It's so nice to go to that board.

Thank you for starting this thread and THANK YOU to our CC Hosts for making it a Sticky!!!

Joanie

I ONLY just noticed this on the "sticky" and thank you for it.....Wow...that is incredible...7 months...thanks for the link to his blog....looking forward to following it.

Everyone has their opinions on the "stickies" .....today, I am thankful for this one being there or I'm sure I would have missed it.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy his blogs very much. He always seems to experience each port to the fullest. And even though he has visited many of the ports before he still gets out there and has interesting experiences and adventures. His love of travel is so evident and very refreshing.