MS Noordam - Sail Away - Apr 20

Krazy Kruizers

For our first time ever, we will actually be ON a ship instead of watching it leave. So excited to be boarding the Noordam and our Panama Canal cruise back to our home port of Vancouver. Since we had to cancel this cruise 2 years ago I'm also thankful our son is doing so well after his stem cell transplant. Life is good.

For our first time ever, we will actually be ON a ship instead of watching it leave. So excited to be boarding the Noordam and our Panama Canal cruise back to our home port of Vancouver. Since we had to cancel this cruise 2 years ago I'm also thankful our son is doing so well after his stem cell transplant. Life is good.

Where can we look for you? Have a great cruise...

Happy to join this and see where Copper will turn up today. Never know where he will pop up...

Have a great cruise. Happy to hear your son is doing well.

Bon Voyage!!

Have a great cruise. Glad to hear that your son is doing so well.

My husband (6'4") and myself (5'4") will probably do the sail away from port side upper deck close to the Noordam name. I didn't request a wave as we never really know where we will be!

My husband just found out about his surprise when we put our luggage tags on. I had secretly upgraded us from a Signature cabin to a Neptune suite! The king size beds are much better for his height.

We will look for Copper on board since my hubby is a retired police officer too. Would be nice to meet him in person.

Bon Voyage!

I am definitely going to be watching you today my friend as you and hubby sail away heading for Vancouver... AFTER your stop over in San Diego to pick us up!!!:D

Smooth Seas and Happy Cruising!!!

Almost forgot to ask before hitting the submit button.....Did your suitcase show up???

Joanie

Yes, it finally showed up yesterday thank heavens. I could survive a couple of days without it but certainly not a 19 day cruise!!

I hugged my suitcase when it came but scolded it for having its own adventure and worrying me!

My husband (6'4") and myself (5'4") will probably do the sail away from port side upper deck close to the Noordam name. I didn't request a wave as we never really know where we will be!

My husband just found out about his surprise when we put our luggage tags on. I had secretly upgraded us from a Signature cabin to a Neptune suite! The king size beds are much better for his height.

We will look for Copper on board since my hubby is a retired police officer too. Would be nice to meet him in person.

Bon Voyage!

I'll look for you - and I'll try to be enthusiastic with the air horn.

Indeed! See you on deck.

Bon Voyage - hope your cruise is as good as ours has been..... this is a great crowd from our roll call. You will love it but be prepared for the heat!

Yes, it finally showed up yesterday thank heavens. I could survive a couple of days without it but certainly not a 19 day cruise!!

I hugged my suitcase when it came but scolded it for having its own adventure and worrying me!

Thank Goodness it arrived:)

It just means another memorable thing to have for this cruise:)

Joanie

Have a wonderful holiday! I will be boarding the Noordam in Vancouver for our 1st trip to Alaska.

Janice

(Another Vancouverite)

Hey Janice!! You are going to join us on her then:) We are boarding her in San Diego and heading on up for 2 Back to Back Alaska cruises on her:) 9 and 16 May:)

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Thanks for the reminder, KK. I hope to be here to watch as she comes to pick me up in San Diego! ;):D

Yippee!! See you in San Diego! :D

Thanks for the reminder KK.

Canadianbear, hope you have a wonderful cruise, will look for you on the upper deck, next to the Noordam sign. Glad you got your suitcase.

It was a very sad day watching the Ryndam leave yesterday out of Tampa for the last time sailing under the Hal flags.

Bon Voyage!

You will be spoiled with the Neptune Suite.

Enjoy your cruise. We love Vancouver. We sail on Noordam on her first downunder cruise in October.:)