Just boarded reflection

darbs7

Landed in fll about 30 minutes early. Boarded shuttle around 1130. At port at 1210 dropped at curb. Boarded boat with champagne in hand at 1224. Awesome process. Immediately booked specialty dining for the week. Lunch at buffet. And margarita at sunset bar. Room ready at 1 pm. Love room. Decor and bathroom are great. We are in a regular balcony on the hump floor 7. Ships decor is modern. Loving it so far. I will check in again Monday when in PR. Luggage just arrived at 245

Edited by darbs7

Landed in fll about 30 minutes early. Boarded shuttle around 1130. At port at 1210 dropped at curb. Boarded boat with champagne in hand at 1224. Awesome process. Immediately booked specialty dining for the week. Lunch at buffet. And margarita at sunset bar. Room ready at 1 pm. Love room. Decor and bathroom are great. We are in a regular balcony on the hump floor 7. Ships decor is modern. Loving it so far. I will check in again Monday when in PR. Luggage just arrived at 245

This all sounds so great! Looking forward to hearing all about it from you.

Did you fly out of Albany this a.m.?

Keep enjoying.

--May

Landed in fll about 30 minutes early. Boarded shuttle around 1130. At port at 1210 dropped at curb. Boarded boat with champagne in hand at 1224.

I'm guessing you landed in Miami (MIA) and not Fort Lauderdale (FLL), correct? Otherwise you made really good time between the two cities to get to the port.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by vulcan1971

I'm guessing you landed in Miami (MIA) and not Fort Lauderdale (FLL), correct? Otherwise you made really good time between the two cities to get to the port.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

I did the same in January and flew into FLL. Pre-booked shuttle, so it was under 30 minutes to get to the Miami port. In past cruises, I have used MIA and the time was about the same, maybe a little longer due to traffic. REally much easier (and less expensive)for me, anyway, to use the FLL....:)

Edited by akowilm

I too will be on deck 7 in October.

Is there noise from the Hideway early morning.

We were in 7286 on Reflection at the end of Jan. I didn't hear anything from the Hideway at all. A couple of issues we did have were that along the wall right by 7288 is a room where the room stewards keep supplies, in the mornings when they were getting everything out it was a bit loud at times as they were right outside our room essentially (it was never really early though). This room is also close to the elevators so there is a lot of traffic, there was a family with kids somewhere just down the hall from us that ran screaming to the elevators each morning, not a great wake up call (but hopefully wouldn't be a issue without that family, I really don't think we heard anyone else, just those 2 kids almost every morning - I can't guarantee it was the same kids, but really seemed like it was). Also, some nights, when there is music in the atrium it can be heard in the room, but I didn't find it so loud I couldn't sleep through it, but some lighter sleepers may have issues.

I did the same in January and flew into FLL. Pre-booked shuttle, so it was under 30 minutes to get to the Miami port. In past cruises, I have used MIA and the time was about the same, maybe a little longer due to traffic. REally much easier (and less expensive)for me, anyway, to use the FLL....:)

We are flying into FLL for our April TA cruise out of Miami. What shuttle service did you prebook with to get to the Miami port? also, have you ever just taken a taxi from the airport at FLL to the Miami port. Any information you can give me is appreciated as this is our first time flying into FLL leaving from Miami port. Thanks, Shirley

I am sooo jealous! Sitting at my desk in the big apple- about 5 degrees here:(

We will be on our next cruise March 13 and hope the weather is okay!!

Have a wonderful time!