Faster to the Fun Sold Out

psk2347

I know many of you may be consistently checking to see if FTTF is available for your upcoming cruise. For the past month I have been checking 5 times a day and it has always been sold out, until this morning. We are exactly 5 months from our sail date today and I checked at 5am this morning and it finally said add to cart! I quickly bought it! I went back to check to see how many more were available and it was sold out again.

So tips for trying to snag Faster to the Fun:

- Check multiple times a day, especially in the early morning.

- Spefically check on monthly intervals. Ex: 30, 60, 90, 120 days.

- 90 days will be your best chance as this is the cutoff where people have to have their trip paid. If its not they will have to cancel their FTTF

- Email Shoreexcursions@carnival.com and see if they can sell more FTTF. (This is decided by the amount of diamond and platinum guests booked.)

- Be persistant!

- Dont give up!

I know its so frustrating when its sold out especially if you have used it in the past. Keep checking back on the website and Im sure you will find one! Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

What is Faster To The Fun? How much does it cost ect....?

Faster to the Fun costs $69.99 per cabin and gives your priority access when embarking, tendering and disembarking. It also provides you a priority line at the customer service counter on board. The best feature is your room is ready as soon as you board, and your bags are deleivered before anyone elses. Its worth every dime!

What is Faster To The Fun? How much does it cost ect....?

You can find out all about it by searching these threads and Carnival's site. Basically, it's a "shore excursion" paid by cabin that allows you to buy perks that are normally available for higher VIFP levels. For our upcoming sailing, it is $79.95.

Some people can't and won't sail without it. Others, like us tried it and, while it had value in certain areas, it's not something we need to have. Bottom line is that it's another way for Carnival to make a few extra coins off its passengers.

I've managed to stalk the excursions and get FTTF for every cruise since it was launched. We'll be using it for our upcoming Vista cruise, but will be turning platinum on the cruise after that so will have to stalk for it for someone else, lol.

Right before final payment for our Vista cruise, my sister had to cancel her booking. I had purchased FTTF for her. Right as the booking was canceled I announced the FTTF to our roll call and I would say less than 5 minutes later someone commented with thanks that they had gotten it. Many were bummed that they missed it.

Some might feel it isn't worth it, but we have truly enjoyed boarding early and dropping our bags off in our cabin, unpacking our suitcases early, and waiting less at Guest Services due to being able to use the priority line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am losing hope for our upcoming Vista cruise. I have checked at least once a day since booking in November. This will be our first time without it since it was launched. We LOVE it and have gotten our money's worth every time. And we have a tender port.

Oh well, we do have an early check in time but we were also hoping for an early debarkation time as we have to drive to Atlanta from Miami.

Our cruise is in less than 3 weeks, I checked it several times a day. This past weekend when I checked, it said limited availability and I was able to get one. I was so use to seeing sold out that I'm still in denial that I got one. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So there is hope!! Our cruise is a little over a month away but it is on the Vista and spring break. However we always cruise over spring break and have always been able to get it. It isn't sold out yet so I am still stalking it.

Interesting. I've not heard of this program. I don't think I'd be interested, but it's interesting to know it's available. Is getting off the ship at ports a long process? We didn't wait at all on Royal Carribean. It was a fast process. Just scan your card and go.....

Our cruise is in less than 3 weeks, I checked it several times a day. This past weekend when I checked, it said limited availability and I was able to get one. I was so use to seeing sold out that I'm still in denial that I got one. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I got mine this morning I almost exited the browser because I was so used to seeing it say sold out. I had to do a double take! I grabbed my credit card as fast as I could!

Interesting. I've not heard of this program. I don't think I'd be interested, but it's interesting to know it's available. Is getting off the ship at ports a long process? We didn't wait at all on Royal Carribean. It was a fast process. Just scan your card and go.....

FTTF only gives you priority for ports with tenders. The ports with docks are easy, everyone can scan and walk off!

Faster to the Fun costs $69.99 per cabin

It was worth it when it was fifty bucks....now, I don't feel the value. We wait 60 minutes after our scheduled boarding time and generally walk right to a counter....get our Sail Cards and walk to our room. As for first for tendering...it sounds better than actuality. Just being patient, waiting an extra twenty minutes and the "rush" has passed without any hubbub.

Bon Voyage!

We got FTTF on our first cruise last April and it was well worth the extra $50 just to sail through check-in in 10 minutes and be one of the first on the ship by 11:00am. Just booked another 7 day cruise last week for April 2018 but its too early and none of the shore excursions, like FTTF, are even showing up yet. It still says "we are still scheduling shore excursions for this port." Were still 1 year and 2 months out before our cruise. Anyone know how many months before FTTF usually shows up for sale on cruises?

Anyone think there's a Carnival bean counter reading this thread thinking, "we need to increase prices."

They already did since our cruise last April. Our 7 day cruise last April, FTTF cost $50 ($49.95 or something) Now for a 7 day cruise, FTTF is $69.95

We got FTTF on our first cruise last April and it was well worth the extra $50 just to sail through check-in in 10 minutes and be one of the first on the ship by 11:00am. Just booked another 7 day cruise last week for April 2018 but its too early and none of the shore excursions, like FTTF, are even showing up yet. It still says "we are still scheduling shore excursions for this port." Were still 1 year and 2 months out before our cruise. Anyone know how many months before FTTF usually shows up for sale on cruises?

My experience has been usually 10-12 months out. I am going to be checking at least once a day for our March 2018 sailing to hopefully get one for my sister again :).

I've cruised twice. I've had it once but we had a tender port, which allows you priority as well. With my upcoming cruise we have another tender port, so I most likely will try and get it again.

I read somewhere that if you get up a little earlier than most you can get a tender ticket pretty quickly, grant it you may not be first but close.. true or not?? TIA