Why do you love Brilliance OTS?

We did the Chef's Table while on board Brilliance in January. I'm not sure if they still offer it, but it was a very nice dining experience.

Brilliance is a lovely ship. Lots of glass and ocean views from the elevators in the Centrum.

We have yet to sail on Brilliance but we already love her! Having sailed sister ships we also enjoy the outdoor WJ.

The main reason for loving her is we have an aft corner balcony for our anniversary and when we booked it got what I think was a phenomenal price of $439pp for 5 nights. Regular balconies are now double that.

Edited by cruisingsince94

We cruised on Brilliance 23 times!

Last Apr we did B2B2B! We love the ship!

Mostly was the crew members: we knew most of them, and they called us Mama and Papa!

Now, still love her, but most of the crew members are gone; the ship has changed since her drydock:

Very happy with the Park Cafe; Giovanni's table!

I missed the old Centrum; the sea view cafe

and my favorite place: the Champagne Bar (now Vintage)

Some pics from ape:

ImageUploadedByForums1436829604.380676.jpg.eec67068f5f09b48330b44a9aae17b29.jpg

Those fishermen been there since 2002!!!

Haven't caught anything yet:)

ImageUploadedByForums1436829723.271564.jpg.18c0395fd4c68dc4dcf976c8d0cc6d10.jpg

The CentrumImageUploadedByForums1436829851.434448.jpg.bfa5ab31e01727d3bbbd87855d877d5e.jpg

The Vintage

ImageUploadedByForums1436830048.132657.jpg.a33ce2b1dbd5f2530a47bc824fc1c0e7.jpg

The pool

ImageUploadedByForums1436830094.705880.jpg.85e168499661e95430816e912084f12d.jpg

The hot tubImageUploadedByForums1436830183.799256.jpg.2d20fa7f4a81decf74778941b288c2f1.jpg

The Sky bar

Most our cruises were 10/11 days back years ago!!

We have 3 cruises booked for jab 2016!

Enjoy your cruise: you will love the Brilliance

Edited by CRUISEMAMI

We are going on our first RCCL cruise on Brilliance in September. I would love to know what you like about the ship and what we shouldn't miss while aboard.

outdoor seating in WJ is one of our favorite things about the Radiance Class ships. Also-all the glass and brass and ocean view elevators. Just a beautiful class of ships. Solarium is also very pretty

Downside - a fairly small main pool, but we don't let it bother us. We are at the pool very early to get a premo lounger by the pool and we sit there all day and enjoy!

We have been on Brilliance more than any other ship. She was our first Med cruise and our first Panama Canal. She was also our first transatlantic ship and first Baltic. We love all the ocean views and the warm rich tones of the public spaces. Our favorite thing is deck 6 starboard with the Schooner Bar,Colony Club, and the specialty restaurants. We spend a lot of time in this area eating, drinking, and playing trivia.

• 1 month later...

On BOS for Thanksgiving!!! We love it bc its about 30mins from home and we get to cruise under the Skyway Bridge near our Manatee home when headed to sea from Tampa. Do not miss that photo opp...It's a great ship!!! Always see dolphins running in the wakes too :)

Clo! Capt. Stig!

So many great bar and wait staff!

Brilliance 2002 westbound TA was our introduction to the Radiance class ships and we have since sailed on every one in the class. Love what each class of ship has to offer but Radiance class ships are definitely our favorites.:)

LOVE the Radiance-class ships, but my sadness with Brilliance is the shower curtains instead of shower doors. I solved the situation (I almost called it a "problem" but some people really don't care about this! :D ) by bringing my own new shower curtain and clothespins from the dollar store. I clipped the new curtain inside the existing one, worked like a charm.

Brilliance is phenomenal - enjoy your cruise. :)

The big deck 7 forward balconies! Can't wait to try 9256 in March!

08eb52e769d378637dcc9ed2b6344a6b.jpg

The awesome water facing elevators! Have to ride top to deck 4 and you feel like you are headed to the ocean to dine!

a4fa00710f088eca4adee0d763a038a9.jpg

The back WJ patio! Check for damp chairs before you sit[emoji11]!

Centrum, Solarium, pool tables and so much more! The Skybridge catching in and out!

Brilliance is just a beautiful and easy ship to navigate! You don't feel like you have walked a year to get to where you are going! It was an amazing welcome back to cruising ship for me, and I am excited for my Mom to try it! Can't wait to see there faces when we arrive in March[emoji2]!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

On BOS for Thanksgiving!!! We love it bc its about 30mins from home and we get to cruise under the Skyway Bridge near our Manatee home when headed to sea from Tampa. Do not miss that photo opp...It's a great ship!!! Always see dolphins running in the wakes too :)

We'll be with you. Driving over from Cocoa Beach on Thursday morning. We've been on Brilliance for a Med cruise 5 years ago, but frankly I don't remember much about her.

The big deck 7 forward balconies! Can't wait to try 9256 in March!

08eb52e769d378637dcc9ed2b6344a6b.jpg

The awesome water facing elevators! Have to ride top to deck 4 and you feel like you are headed to the ocean to dine!

a4fa00710f088eca4adee0d763a038a9.jpg

The back WJ patio! Check for damp chairs before you sit[emoji11]!

Centrum, Solarium, pool tables and so much more! The Skybridge catching in and out!

Brilliance is just a beautiful and easy ship to navigate! You don't feel like you have walked a year to get to where you are going! It was an amazing welcome back to cruising ship for me, and I am excited for my Mom to try it! Can't wait to see there faces when we arrive in March[emoji2]!

What forward facing balconies? The forward facing cabins on Deck 7 are Ocean View - I have one booked for next July.

Ok, that I knew. I was just confused since she mentioned Deck 7. A forward balcony would be nice in port, but it would be VERY windy while cruising!

We had a forward facing balcony on NCL Gem. It was nice, until we left Azores heading to Boston in December :eek:

What forward facing balconies? The forward facing cabins on Deck 7 are Ocean View - I have one booked for next July.

The deck 7 balconies before the forward elevators! This is 7040 and the balcony is big but just like the back 3/4 is open to see on! You could have dinner on the balcony watching the sunset! You don't have the life boat covers to effect the view!

b732f3e07b10f1632dede5e7d71263fa.jpg

307a0f85a76de009fb73f38cc56605c0.jpg

Enjoy all!