All-time FAVORITE Carnival port

MaiTaiMary

Ridiculous question! How can you narrow it to just one :D.

I think it might be St Thomas with Megan's bay...

It's hard though because a lot of it will depend on if you get a little off the beaten path for excursions. In that case I really like Costa Maya because my son and I got to tie flies on the beach and then go fly fishing. We did a great private tour in Roatan visiting a school, local grocery, and the non-tourist parts of the island. The falls in Jamaica are a great experience, swimming with stingrays in Grand Cayman, feeding birds in San Juan, the private cabana on their private island...

And the list goes on :D

When I retire, I want to get a job with Carnival Cruise line living on their island and my job would be changing the sign when ships pull away to their next port. Easy job...all of the islands in the Caribbean look the same to me after a few rum punches. They all have t-shirt stores, wicker markets and a pier with locals trying to hawk cab rides or boat trips around the island.

I really have not been to one that I did not like, or at least find something to like about it.

So it is hard for me to pick one, but of the ones that I have been to, my favorites would be Key West, Grand Cayman, and Saint Martin, but still say for it is hard to pick one, let alone three.

Also, I have not been there on a cruise, but have been on land vacations, and would love to cruise to Barbados, St Lucia and Bermuda. So something to look forward to some day.

I really have not been to one that I did not like, or at least find something to like about it.

So it is hard for me to pick one, but of the ones that I have been to, my favorites would be Key West, Grand Cayman, and Saint Martin, but still say for it is hard to pick one, let alone three.

Also, I have not been there on a cruise, but have been on land vacations, and would love to cruise to Barbados, St Lucia and Bermuda. So something to look forward to some day.

Wonderful choices, but PLEASE, if given a chance, go to Bermuda. Absolutely AMAZING.

Wonderful choices, but PLEASE, if given a chance, go to Bermuda. Absolutely AMAZING.

Did two land vacations there, and loved it.

I would love to cruise there because the ship would be your hotel room, and most meals would be had there too therefore savings, yet you have usually three days to expore the island/s. What I loved about Bermuda was that it was clean, and very little poverty to be seen, also the transportation system, be it bus, or water taxi was not expensive and easy to use to get around. The beauty of the place was also unique. so much more.

After my Canada/New England cruise next year, Bermuda cruise is tops on my list:)

Did two land vacations there, and loved it.

I would love to cruise there because the ship would be your hotel room, and most meals would be had there too therefore savings, yet you have usually three days to expore the island/s. What I loved about Bermuda was that it was clean, and very little poverty to be seen, also the transportation system, be it bus, or water taxi was not expensive and easy to use to get around. The beauty of the place was also unique. so much more.

After my Canada/New England cruise next year, Bermuda cruise is tops on my list:)

Eloquently stated.