Can spouse get my drinks?

BethVBG

We've never had a problem getting two drinks at the same time (with the packages). Either my wife or I will remain seated and the other (often the loser of whatever game we're playing) goes to get drinks (with both cards -- very important). We have also been able to get a water in addition to the alcoholic beverages. When we are seated at a bar, we often order a drink and a water for each of us and never had a problem.

Enjoy!

As long as he has both cards should not be a problem at all.

We did this all the time. Also, if I fancied a double and my wife didn't want a drink sometimes I would take both cards up and ask for both drinks in one glass - again no problem. One night a very generous member of staff gave me virtually a whole glass of brandy doing this , I'm still recovering :-)

And two specialty coffees at Cafe al Bacio too with two cards if you want your DH to make the coffee run first thing in the morning.! :D

Actually you don't need the second card to get a double in the same glass if you have the premium package. Just say, "Please, Sir, I Want Some More". Don't forget to do your best Oliver Twist imitation..

And two specialty coffees at Cafe al Bacio too with two cards if you want your DH to make the coffee run first thing in the morning.! :D

Actually you don't need the second card to get a double in the same glass if you have the premium package. Just say, "Please, Sir, I Want Some More". Don't forget to do your best Oliver Twist imitation..

Ah, you read my mind - morning coffee run - followed by mimosas for the balcony!

Ah, you read my mind - morning coffee run - followed by mimosas for the balcony!

Early one morning whilst my wife was still sleeping fumbling around a dark cabin I went off for an early morning coffee. Unbeknownst to me I'd taken my wife's card instead of my own - as soon as I explained what had happened they were more than happy to serve me a drink on my wife's card.

Early one morning whilst my wife was still sleeping fumbling around a dark cabin I went off for an early morning coffee. Unbeknownst to me I'd taken my wife's card instead of my own - as soon as I explained what had happened they were more than happy to serve me a drink on my wife's card.

Good thing you didn't accidentally slip on her robe too ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums