Is anyone having trouble searching on hollandamerica.com?

islandwoman

Use Google. Here's how to structure your query:

site:hollandamerica.com search terms

Your search would look something like:

"site:hollandamerica.com beverage package"

without the quotation marks, natch.

Yes, it's been giving me ridiculous responses as well - checking prices on our trans-Atlantic, I entered all the search details and it's showing me Alaska and NE Canada sailings. I've used Chrome, Firefox, and IE with the same results. I'm not sure what Holland America's IT department is doing, but they're not making the site easier to deal with!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Yes, it's been giving me ridiculous responses as well - checking prices on our trans-Atlantic, I entered all the search details and it's showing me Alaska and NE Canada sailings. I've used Chrome, Firefox, and IE with the same results. I'm not sure what Holland America's IT department is doing, but they're not making the site easier to deal with!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Same here when I look for our Prinsendam cruise. It worked when I left off the destination choice and just chose month and ship.

remember last year when Carnival Corp announced they were laying off IT folks and outsourcing ........ well look what's happening now with their IT at Holland America's website! Coincidence? Me thinks not

BTW - the Celebrity boards are all aflame with the disastrous launch of the new Celebrity website - they took a barely functional site and made it virtually unusable in any way!

Yes, my results are as ger_77 described. I've had problems for the past week, one way or another. Eg: Page 1 give one price, page two, another.

In using this website for many, many years, this has been the most frustrating yet. Emailed Tech Support early this week and have received no response to date.

I was trying this morning using the "Plan a cruise" and it kept giving me Alaska or other stuff, nothing which I had entered in. I tried doing the "chat" with HAL but they weren't very helpful. I ended up using the "Destinations" and that worked for me. Frustrating to say the least.

I was trying this morning using the "Plan a cruise" and it kept giving me Alaska or other stuff, nothing which I had entered in. I tried doing the "chat" with HAL but they weren't very helpful. I ended up using the "Destinations" and that worked for me. Frustrating to say the least.

Same here and is frustrating.

"Chat" is really the last resort and is of dubious use, for me. It seems sometimes the Chat Line is just a clearing house for passing customers onto another department, while customers think it should be of more immediate use to them.

Really feel for the people who man the Chat Line. They resort to excuses like "that's what they told me". I am convinced that few of these employees have ever been on a HAL ship. What a job!