Dive-In Grill?

sail7seas

I don't have a list, but it was operating on the Veendam last week. The burgers and fries are delicious, but you do have to wait for them to be cooked as they only prepared when ordered.

April and May news articles indicated that Eurodam, Maasdam, and Amsterdam were up and running in May, with all others fleetwide up and running by the end of the summer. Sounds like Veendam is now included.

Can HAL give you that info when you book your cruise? They sound like a fabulous spot. Cherie

Up and running on the Amsterdam in May and IMO a total disaster. The paging devices did not work so everyone was standing around waiting so total chaos. I personally do not like the large hamburgers with all the drippy stuff but that's me I guess. Don't know about the Zuiderdam which we also were on in May as we did not try it due to horrid experience on the Amsterdam.

Up and running on the Amsterdam in May and IMO a total disaster. The paging devices did not work so everyone was standing around waiting so total chaos. I personally do not like the large hamburgers with all the drippy stuff but that's me I guess. Don't know about the Zuiderdam which we also were on in May as we did not try it due to horrid experience on the Amsterdam.

No, it's not just you. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Their fries were good but the burgers were meh.

How about the Zuiderdam. I hope so. I already promised my good friends the Dutchies, who are coming from Holland, that there was a new hamburger joint onboard. Jeez...I hope this does not force them to cancel.

Can anyone help me here?

Edited by Laminator

How about the Zuiderdam. I hope so. I already promised my good friends the Dutchies, who are coming from Holland, that there was a new hamburger joint onboard. Jeez...I hope this does not force them to cancel.

Can anyone help me here?

Stand by and I'll ask someone who works on ZUDM

The Dive-in was on the Ryndam in June. I thought the burgers were better than the old frozen patties. The portobello mushroom vegetarian option was very good too but very messy.

Thanks! Happy to know there's one on Ryndam! :)

LuLu

Can anyone help me here?

I recall someone reporting on it awhile ago, that the new Dive In was in place on the Zuiderdam. I believe it was Sapper1.

Edited by Lizzie68

I recall someone reporting on it awhile ago, that the new Dive In was in place on the Zuiderdam. I believe it was Sapper1.

Yes, you are correct. I asked Sapper personally if they had it and she said yes. Thanks for twigging my faulty memory.