AMEX special offers (Royal Caribbean)

I've been watching for a while and haven't seen it. Our final payment is due 8/15 and I've been holding out waiting as well.

I have a final payment in a month. I expect a new offer to appear a day or two after because that is what happened last year! [emoji22]

I was able to use the Worlds Leading Cruise lines offer this year on Princess so there is at least that.

Hi internetwhiz,

The RSSC promo did not show up in my offers. I have a Gold AMEX. I guess I'm not one of the chosen few.

All the best,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I get the most Cruise offers on the Everyday Blue Amex card that has zero annual fee. I saved 150 on my Celebrity cruise and 100 on my Royal Caribbean cruise with offers on it. The Carnival family had one recently and now, this. My Gold Delta one NEVER has these.

I get the most Cruise offers on the Everyday Blue Amex card that has zero annual fee. I saved 150 on my Celebrity cruise and 100 on my Royal Caribbean cruise with offers on it. The Carnival family had one recently and now, this. My Gold Delta one NEVER has these.

I have noticed that co-branded like Delta and Hilton never get offers for other travel companies.

I found the Regent offer on one of my cards but nothing for Royal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I could sure use a RC one or more. Have 10 booked right now!

I only have one booked on RC but I would like the offer! I was about to use the Worlds Leading Cruise lines offer on a Princess booking. I have the Regent offer on one of my cards but I won't be using it.

Me too! I have 12 booked, but 2 are already paid for.

You can buy shipboard credit before sailing. I did that last year as the

Promo came after final payment date but before sailing. I just called RCL direct and said I wanted to add on board credit to my reservation.

Dena

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I checked my Amex that i have gotten promos for and found none. Also thanks to all the posters that update when a promo appears. I don't log on that much to amex as we dont use that card very often anymore.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I checked my Amex that i have gotten promos for and found none. Also thanks to all the posters that update when a promo appears. I don't log on that much to amex as we dont use that card very often anymore.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

We actually were just on our accounts over the weekend, making payments, and had checked out all the offers then. I was hoping one was added since then, but wasn't on my type of card. I know the skymiles card does not typically get cruise offers. The Everyday Blue card, which I don't have, is the card that I have seen people post about offers.

I will still keep checking anytime someone says they got an offer, just in case the policy changes.:D