Check your profiles

Retired LEO

You may want to go and check your profiles on the RCI website.

My phone number mysteriously changed again. This is the third time it's happened to me.

They had me in New Hampshire, Dallas TX, and now I'm in Salt Lake City UT. I'm starting to feel like a Gypsy.

My email also reverted back to an old email.

The last time I had to call and have the rep change it on their end as it wouldn't save it for me. Quite frustrating.

Crown and anchor does this to me all the time. It changes my birthday. I used to call and mention it and they'd claim to fix it, but I'd log back in and the same warning would be there (and still is) "Warning: the birthday we have on file does not match your booking." Now I just ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG. That explains a lot! Now I understand why I have never received a call about upgrading. RC doesn't have my correct phone number. That means someone else is getting the better cabin that was meant for me. <sigh>

You may want to go and check your profiles on the RCI website.

My phone number mysteriously changed again. This is the third time it's happened to me.

They had me in New Hampshire, Dallas TX, and now I'm in Salt Lake City UT. I'm starting to feel like a Gypsy.

My email also reverted back to an old email.

The last time I had to call and have the rep change it on their end as it wouldn't save it for me. Quite frustrating.

Thanks for the info.

I can't even get in to check my profile. It keeps telling me the information I submitted doesn't match even after I requested and got my password. I went round and round once before trying to get it all straightened out and a rep had even "fixed" it all for me. But alas, nothing is working again.

I used to get emails addressing me as Michael complete with a C&A number. My name is not Michael, I'm not a male and my husband's name is not Michael either. The trifecta of screw-ups.:D

Edited by iheartbda

My address keeps changing to my FIL, Who has never sailed with RCI. My husband gets offers from Celebrity, though all RCL sailings are in my name and I don't ever get them. We've never sailed with celebrity. I will change items on my profile....never show up the next time I log in. Famous IT department at work...lol!

Celebrity had 9 different addresses and phone numbers for me. Most in states I have never lived in. I was wondering why I never received notices of major importance since we are Elite+. Hope RCCL has my correct information as we cruise in December. Will check later.

I know a lot of these posts are just in good fun, but this seems like a really weird problem that is indicative of a very poorly managed organization. How is their database such a mess that it just makes random changes like this all the time? We are taking our first RCCL cruise next summer and this worries me a little...:confused: