Hey Administrators, when are we getting a "link" to Harmony of the Seas?

Dlanco

The last thing we need is a separate area for Harmony threads.

They should be on the regular RCI Board as they are now.

We can always type "harmony" into the search box and get all kinds of stuff.

We sail on Harmony in February and I read all of the threads related to the ship. I must admit,that I am hearing a lot of negative things here on the Serenade from people who have sailed on the Harmony.

But there are dedicated threads for each ship. As they come off the main board they are posted to the individual ship board / thread. Your comment "the last thing we need is a separate area for Harmony threads" thus holds no water.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Dlanco

I'm talking about the links at the top of the page as you come in.....

But there are dedicated threads for each ship. As they come off the main board they are posted to the individual ship board / thread. Your comment "the last thing we need is a separate area for Harmony threads" thus holds no water.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All those links are that you are referring to are shortcuts to a search by ship name. Rbschultz was explaining to you how to change one of the shortcuts to a harmony search. There is no individual ship board for any of the ships, you are just searching the Royal Caribbean forum for a particular ship when you use one of those shortcuts.

I'm talking about the links at the top of the page as you come in.....

I'm aware... Click "Adventure of the Seas" then go to the url and where it says "adventure" replace that with "harmony" and voila...all the harmony related threads show up in place of the adventure ones.

All those links are that you are referring to are shortcuts to a search by ship name. Rbschultz was explaining to you how to change one of the shortcuts to a harmony search. There is no individual ship board for any of the ships, you are just searching the Royal Caribbean forum for a particular ship when you use one of those shortcuts.

Thank you :)

Edited by rbschultz

The last thing we need is a separate area for Harmony threads.

They should be on the regular RCI Board as they are now.

We can always type "harmony" into the search box and get all kinds of stuff.

We sail on Harmony in February and I read all of the threads related to the ship. I must admit,that I am hearing a lot of negative things here on the Serenade from people who have sailed on the Harmony.

Actually it is the first thing we need... Just like all the other Ships listed at the top of the page!

Actually it is the first thing we need... Just like all the other Ships listed at the top of the page!

Rest assured you are not alone in that view.

Post likewise a few months back after the initial sailing. Also sent communication to the admin. No response to either.

All this is a bit surprising, given all the hype and expeditious Quantum class ship thread links at the top, while Harmony remains absent. Usually, the admins here do a very good job with site things of this nature.

You might have more luck contacting the administrators directly instead of through this thread.

Not really - they do stuff on their own time table. Several folks, including myself, have asked for updates to the top of the page without any action. It took them over a year to remove the separate Quantum section. It may happen, eventually.

Why would you want a fast path to a ship that has been sailing for 6 months already???

Because we simply want to read all the comments, questions, reviews, feedback about on particular ship we are interested in sailing on or have booked on. That's why.

Because we simply want to read all the comments, questions, reviews, feedback about on particular ship we are interested in sailing on or have booked on. That's why.

Therefore there should be a "fast path" to every ship using your logic, which would be very confusing and not permit cross-ship conversation and would just lead to further duplication of information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by little britain

Therefore there should be a "fast path" to every ship using your logic, which would be very confusing and not permit cross-ship conversation and would just lead to further duplication of information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, there already is a "fast path" to 23 of their 25 ships.

Not really, there are only 22 - Splendour is gone from the fleet (to be followed by Legend soon). It's not just Harmony missing, but Empress and Ovation as well.

I hate to be the one to stand up for CC, but there are not 22 ships, there are hundreds, and that is just the main cruise lines, then think of all of the river boats, and the cruise lines we have never heard of and the barge boats and the canal boats. all of which are discussed in these forums.

Just watching from the outside they tend to do the first of a class at a disproportionate level compared to the second and the third is often ignored. The Quantum is a bit different as the first basically vaporized to Asia, and the second then became the celebrity.

I am just saying there are a lot more ships than the handful of people who do this are interested in giving a specific link to.....:eek:

JC

I hate to be the one to stand up for CC, but there are not 22 ships, there are hundreds, and that is just the main cruise lines, then think of all of the river boats, and the cruise lines we have never heard of and the barge boats and the canal boats. all of which are discussed in these forums.

From my casual observation, it seems that they have 2-3 dedicated mods just for the RCI brand - there are only 25 of those and 22 are represented in the search section at the top. If the mods are that overwhelmed, the links at the top of the page should simply be removed, less for them to maintain.

From my casual observation, it seems that they have 2-3 dedicated mods just for the RCI brand - there are only 25 of those and 22 are represented in the search section at the top. If the mods are that overwhelmed, the links at the top of the page should simply be removed, less for them to maintain.

Yeah CC and logic have never ever really been associated with each other. I think you will just confuse them.:D:eek:

JC

I'm aware... Click "Adventure of the Seas" then go to the url and where it says "adventure" replace that with "harmony" and voila...all the harmony related threads show up in place of the adventure ones.

Thank you :)

Then put the URL in your favorites and you have your own individual shortcut / link and you don´t even have to go to the main RCI board first.;)

Problem solved without all the Drama.:rolleyes: