What discontinued MDR foods from cruises past do you wish they still served?

Keys2Heaven

Playing on the MDR threads, what was something you had in the MDR on a previous cruise that is no longer served and wish you could have it again. If you have photos of that bygone dish, please post and let's reminisce together!

I don't have a photo of this, but...

One appetizer I miss, was when we took our daughters on the Destiny back in 2006. Our youngest daughter, who was 15 at the time, and I had butterfly shrimp with plum sauce. It was one of the best things I've ever had. My usually picky daughter ate all of hers and we both ordered another. To this day, I think that has been the only appetizer I've ordered a second of. It was that good.

The Certified Angus New York Steak on the second formal night was always a winner. That evening there was even a tent card on each table in the MDR stating the New York Steak was from Nebraska and Certified Angus by the U.S. Beef Growers Council. This was in February 1991 and I wish I had grabbed the paper tent card as a souvenir. ;)

Spaghetti Carbonara. I don't believe it's in the American Table menus and this is one of my very favorites.

They do have it! On elegant night! And I love it, too, especially with the kale Caesar salad! Yum!

Spring Lamb. It was thing I looked toward most for the first night of dinner.

Chateaubriand is another.

All the lunch items on the daily menus, including Fish and Chips and Ravioli.

Real steak, and not that tough shoulder cut that has to be cooked medium or less, which I can't eat. Moo.

Many others. Wish Smart phones existed earlier. Everyone would have pics of menus and dishes.

That was the best and is much missed.

Cold Caesar salad. It's served room temp now and is gross.

The standard for Caesar salad is cold or room temperature. Either is acceptable. I like mine room temp. Everyone has their preference.