Carnival Breeze passengers brawl over burgers *video*

trebork

We were on-board when this happened, and while we weren't up on Lido when this went down, several members of our Roll Call were in the area. The whole thing supposedly happened between two "friends" who happened to start arguing about a non-burger related issue while waiting in line at Guy's. Fortunately, it didn't get any worse than the video shows. Crazy stuff; we'll probably never really know what actually happened to ignite this craziness.

That makes me so angry. They look like a bunch of animals. REALLY???

Who goes on a cruise and acts like a horses as-. I am sure that a lot of children saw this and got scared. Not to mention the parents who spend a lot of money on a cruise. They should be thrown off the ship as soon as they are in the next port.

Just curious re. the length of this cruise & embarkation port. We had a similar experience a few years ago on a 4 day cruise on Exctasy out of LA. Not pleasant at all. I have seen a couple of comments on this board about the passenger mix on shorter cruises.

I was on an 8 day cruise out of NYC on Splendor. A family had no issue with a young female family member twerking in the night club. They had no problem with her squatting down and doing her movements. She was really good at it. A young man started dancing with her. It looks like the young man may have went too far with her on the dance floor. The family wanted to protect the honor of their family member. The family beat the young man up. Throwing chairs and bottles at him and through him flying right onto the tile floor. There was not enough Carnival security because they were not able to do anything to stop this brawl. I am not sure what happened to these animals.

I guess this is the way these no class idiots thought was the best way to protect her honor instead of stopping her from twerking in the first place.

Just curious re. the length of this cruise & embarkation port.

This was on Carnival Breeze 8 day Southern Caribbean.

I believe the fight happened on the last port day in Aruba - Cruise began in Miami.

The was a second fight between minors the following day that was not videotaped.

Edited by airboss

I was on an 8 day cruise out of NYC on Splendor. A family had no issue with a young female family member twerking in the night club. They had no problem with her squatting down and doing her movements. She was really good at it. A young man started dancing with her. It looks like the young man may have went too far with her on the dance floor. The family wanted to protect the honor of their family member. The family beat the young man up. Throwing chairs and bottles at him and through him flying right onto the tile floor. There was not enough Carnival security because they were not able to do anything to stop this brawl. I am not sure what happened to these animals.

I guess this is the way these no class idiots thought was the best way to protect her honor instead of stopping her from twerking in the first place.

Even if she was naked it gave him no right to cross the line. Not defending their actions, just saying.

Last summer On our cruise there were 2 physical fights over lounge chairs by the Lido pool. What is wrong with people? No problems are solved this way, in fact it causes problems for others trying to enjoy their cruise. We have sailed both RC and Carnival and we are very close to our platinum cruise on Carnival. Aside from the childish behavior of people, we have had great vacations on Carnival for the price. I will be very disappointed if the aggressive and entitled clientele become a regular problem on the ships. The price jump from Carnival to NCL or Princess is out of reach for us, but I am not interested I tweak fest, WWE, Jerry Springer style cruising.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope this makes to Fox News!!...Again this shows the Typical downword slide of American Culture.....As a Retired Miltary Cop if I see this as becoming typical on Carnival...I will seek out other Cruise Lines or Land Based Vacaions!

15 Cruises since 1993...Coming up in march 12 day Liberty Cruise!!

Hope this makes to Fox News!!...Again this shows the Typical downword slide of American Culture.....As a Retired Miltary Cop if I see this as becoming typical on Carnival...I will seek out other Cruise Lines or Land Based Vacaions!

Try princess. A bit more, but worth it.

Read the other day from someone who was onboard, the incident was not about burgers, but when someone near the front of the line allowed to family/ friends to cut in - that's what started the fracas...

Then it was about burgers unless the line cutters butted in just to get fries ;)