Noordam Inaugural - CC Group photo is here!

ekerr19

Here is the Cruise Critic group photo from the inaugural cruise... see if you can guess who is who?

For those who may wish to remain "incognito" - I won't reveal anyone other than myself and Sonny. I am in the second row wearing an aqua t-shirt and Sonny is in the last row on the right with a green Callaway Golf hat (but does have his sunglasses perched up there).

CCgroupphoto.jpg

OK I'll admit it. I have stayed away from the Noordam threads as I'm too DAM jealous!

But I had to check out this one. What a great looking group!

OK, Y'all....Fess up and give us the low down on who's who!

I need to ask is PRINSENDAM aka Stephen in this group photo?

Lisa - This one I can answer - no, he is not in the photo - he had a previous engagement that afternoon.

I will say, he & his wife are the nicest folks - we really enjoyed meeting them.

Also, I bid and won an auction for Stephen's commemorative print of the Noordam leaving NYC. Stephen graciously offered it for auction with all proceeds going towards the relief efforts for those affected by the recent mudslides in the Philipines.

I will have to post a picture of it as soon as I can - it's lovely.

Also, I bid and won an auction for Stephen's commemorative print of the Noordam leaving NYC. Stephen graciously offered it for auction with all proceeds going towards the relief efforts for those affected by the recent mudslides in the Philipines.

I will have to post a picture of it as soon as I can - it's lovely.

Laura, I cannot wait to see this, I am so jealous:D :cool: I would love to have many of his prints now that we have the one of the Ryndam. I like all his paintings/prints but I do prefer the ones of the current ships a bit more. I would love to have many of them all over my home.:)

Laura,

Great picture:)

Look slike you all had a wonderful time

OKAY so now that the "usual suspects" have been lined up *LOL*

Whos who?????

Obviously I know you, Rev Neal, and Brian from your Avatars

Very nice pic......thank you for sharing:)

I'm the blonde in the green dress in the front row. My husband, John, is the guy with the dark hair & mustache behind me (also wearing a green shirt). We didn't plan on wearing matchy-match for the photo, it just worked out that way. :)

The group is assembled in the Atrium Bar area & the photog is standing up on the glass staircase (the one Capt. Scott kept roped-off while the ship was sailing).

Laura's "print" is actually an original sketch of the ship leaving NYC. She has a one of a kind absolute treasure! Thanks for posting the group pic.

Laura's "print" is actually an original sketch of the ship leaving NYC. She has a one of a kind absolute treasure! Thanks for posting the group pic.

WOW. That is really special Laura.

Y'all look wonderful. It's fun putting faces with names.

Marie

What a terrific photograph and what a great looking bunch of cruisers. It makes me envious that I wasn't on that sailing also. Thanks so much for sharing the photo with us.

Congratulations ekerr19 on winning the bid for Stephen's commemorative print. I'm sure that it is gorgeous and that you will enjoy it for many years to come. An actual sketch - wow, you are indeed lucky!

Stephen: it was so generous of you to donate the proceeds from the auction towards the relief effort in the Phillipines after the mudslide disaster. My husband and I were married in the Phillipines and spent part of our honeymoon there. I remember driving from Subic Bay up to Baguio, in the mountains, and encountering the disastrous effects of mudslides along the way. I find that the Filipinos, although not initially quite as gregarious as the Indonesians, are warm, generous and friendly people once they get to know you and my heart goes out to them in this their latest natural disaster.

Valerie

Back Row: Mark & Martin (HenryHound), Rev Greg, Vic, Dan & Tricia (FallBride) and Sonny Kerr

Second Row: Scotty and Brian (BEPSF), Gen Max, John, Marti and Joyce

Front Rows: Laura (Ekerr), Mrs Gen Max (Black t-shirt) Groverkids (Ziggy’s parents) Susan (Sunshine91) Martha (Calm Seas), DJ and his Mother.

The two names I sadly don’t recall are the young lady in the Hershey shirt (She had the problem w/ HAL rearranging her into the side facing stateroom when they added aft staterooms to Noordam) and the lady in the flag shirt at the far right.

Well, so much for Laura's attempt to leave it up to each individual to "out" themselves in case they wanted to remain incognito!!!!:) It was a good, honest try, Laura ... but it was only time before all the cats would be out of the bag anyway!!!!:D Leave it to Brian! LOL!!!

Thanks for posting the picture, Laura. I really enjoy seeing it. What a great group.

...And you KNOW how wonderful I think it that you have Stephen's sketch.....You also know how wonderful I think Stephen and his wife are. The most lovely people one could ever meet!!!

Archived