Coffee on board/creamer question

MastersLevelMama

They are just plain cream and not flavored! The coffee is too bitter for me so I have to use 2 Hazelnut liquid creamers to make it drinkable.

Even when I make my own coffee I still use two hazelnut creamers lol I love creamy coffee lol yum

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

I know this is an OLD thread, but has anyone been successful taking on plastic bottles of creamer? My best friend will be joining me on her first cruise next week and she only likes a specific kind of creamer. And, she wants to know if she can bring it. To me, the obvious answer is NO because it is in a plastic bottle and they are prohibited. But, I don't know what to tell her.

I know this is an OLD thread, but has anyone been successful taking on plastic bottles of creamer? My best friend will be joining me on her first cruise next week and she only likes a specific kind of creamer. And, she wants to know if she can bring it. To me, the obvious answer is NO because it is in a plastic bottle and they are prohibited. But, I don't know what to tell her.

I had no issue. I think they care about *liquids* in plastic bottles.

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Splendor cruise. Oh my Lord the coffee is disgusting! Not even the coffee bar was good. Very disappointing. Bring some Via's with you and your own creamers.

I use half and half and do not like non-dairy or fat free coffee. I do not use sugar in my coffee and will drink it black if necessary. But when I drink it black the coffee has to be really good Generally I give up coffee on a cruise except for the coffee bar or the espresso after dinner Maybe I will bring a quart of half and half with me.

If you are looking for flavored coffee creamer nestle makes one that doesn't have to be refrigerated and is concentrated and comes in small bottles https://www.amazon.com/Coffee-mate-French-Vanilla-Strength-Creamer/dp/B00SV11EF0/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506008306&sr=8-1&keywords=nestle+coffee-mate+2go

We take these all the time when we cruise

We also take these on every cruise. A little larger than eye drop bottles. I also have to take my Truvia packets. It makes their coffee bearable.

On the way back from the cruise, a Canadian customs inspector decided to check inside my container of chocolate creamer. It got all over him. Oops!

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

totally understand your feeling about creamers. I have always brought on the individual coffee mate liquid creamers and never had a problem. I used them for the room service coffee in the morning.

I'm looking forward to my next cruise with the cheers drink package since the specialty coffees are now included. :D:D:D

Coffee is okay and I do bring the International Delight singles on every cruise with no problem.

I take them out of the box and in a Tupperware container so they don't get squished

I do the same thing. My flavor of choice is Hazelnut. I also bring my own sweetener (True Via). Sometimes when I order room service coffee I also order hot chocolate and put some of the packet in with the coffee. The chocolate seems to cut the bitterness of the coffee.

I loved the coffee on Carnival. I just use sugar and half and half. Have gotten away from the sugared creamers. I bought a coffee mug at the coffee shop for $7.95 on day one and got a free cappucino. It was OK. Not great though. But I do love my mug, it reminds me of my cruise.