Let the fun start! 11 nights of fun on Reflection

youwash

A wonderful embarkation day. Arrived at port around 10:30. Waited in security line for a bit and then right up to the suite counter to check in. Just as we finished they announced boarding was starting. We went to Michael's and then Luminae for lunch. Rooms were ready when we finished and all our luggage was waiting for us. How can we ever sail without a Sky Suite?!!

The space is amazing-so much storage space. Drawers and closets. I could have packed that 4th suitcase. (Southwest-they're free). We're 4 sisters with husbands traveling in a row of Suites so we had the steward open the balcony dividers and it's like one large porch.

Dinner tonight was in Murano for which we got a 50% discount when we booked this afternoon. It was lovely but took a loooong time at just short of 3 hours. Called it an early night to watch some of the Olympics. IMG_4465.thumb.JPG.903ca582c490aa86b41b6e19a8a8c886.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following your reports with interest....We are on the Reflection in March. We are regular suite cruises on Celebrity but have never cruised on Reflection before.

Can you let us know how busy Michael’s is pre and post dinner? We enjoy it lively but do need seats!

Following your reports with interest....We are on the Reflection in March. We are regular suite cruises on Celebrity but have never cruised on Reflection before.

Can you let us know how busy Michael’s is pre and post dinner? We enjoy it lively but do need seats!

We usually eat early so we were in Michael's at 6 and it wasn't at all busy. Plenty of room at that time for us. I do find that drink service is a little slow sometimes so have to allow more time to actually get the drink. We have more or less a reservation in Luminae at 6:15 tonight as it's chic night and they've said they have numerous tables of 8, which we are. 5176f7c04afa7fbd4bd600ee57a19f56.jpg

We are big alcove fans but would like to know if the volume is on for the large TV? many times we are in the Alcove reading etc..Wondering if this could become a distraction? Let us know how it is used throughout the week if you could. Wish they had upgraded the alcoves..but still look welcoming

A wonderful embarkation day. Arrived at port around 10:30. Waited in security line for a bit and then right up to the suite counter to check in. Just as we finished they announced boarding was starting. We went to Michael's and then Luminae for lunch. Rooms were ready when we finished and all our luggage was waiting for us. How can we ever sail without a Sky Suite?!!

The space is amazing-so much storage space. Drawers and closets. I could have packed that 4th suitcase. (Southwest-they're free). We're 4 sisters with husbands traveling in a row of Suites so we had the steward open the balcony dividers and it's like one large porch.

Dinner tonight was in Murano for which we got a 50% discount when we booked this afternoon. It was lovely but took a loooong time at just short of 3 hours. Called it an early night to watch some of the Olympics. [ATTACH]414838[/ATTACH]

May I ask which deck your sky suite is on and if it's located forward, mid, or aft? I'm concerned with noise affecting the top deck suites under the pool or ocean view cafe.

We are big alcove fans but would like to know if the volume is on for the large TV? many times we are in the Alcove reading etc..Wondering if this could become a distraction? Let us know how it is used throughout the week if you could. Wish they had upgraded the alcoves..but still look welcoming

No volume on tv at this time. 11:40 local. Mast Grill just opened-burgers are rated excellent! They are really thick. Sister #2 had no breakfast so has a double burger. 80f646d304bbead631bb704fefa69c3d.jpg

Our rooms are on 12 on the hump right around the corner from the elevators. Above us are lounge chairs and ping pong table at n the area Have to see how that goes! Quiet so far but surprised by the amount of vibration. Bed vibrated pretty good and I didn't even have to put in a quarter! Lol. We have 4 rooms in a row and all report good so far. Butler is Alex and taking good care of us.

Sincere thanks for your reassurance that Michael’s isn’t too busy early evening! We will continue to follow your post. Have a great cruise!

Chic night, tonight, and Michael's was busy 6 o'clock ish but still seating available

Luminae dinner was good but service seems slow. I'm still waiting to have my first dessert and coffee at the same time.

The show tonight the group that does the Beatles was very good and glad we went. We're not big show people. We did 11 nights on Equinox southern Caribbean and never went to a show.

Does your Alcove swivel so that you can face out to either the lawn or the water? This was rumored to be one of the dock improvements. Thanks and enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sad to say it WAS only a rumor. Nothing changed. Not even new cushions. The lawn looks exceptional and maybe was replaced recently. The only amenities we received have been a fruit and cheese plate. And bottled water. If anyone is expecting more for the exorbitant price they are charging be prepared to fight for it. (I think website says you get more stuff) Going in I realized what we would get which is the same as in the past. We all share the Alcove and the cost so for us it works out.

We were in 2156 this past May and in my cabin review i mentioned the severe vibration we experienced.

It was felt the most on the bed and on the toilet seat and while my wife did her makeup in front of the mirror.

Sorry to hear the problem wasn't solved yet.

Our rooms are on 12 on the hump right around the corner from the elevators. Above us are lounge chairs and ping pong table at n the area Have to see how that goes! Quiet so far but surprised by the amount of vibration. Bed vibrated pretty good and I didn't even have to put in a quarter! Lol. We have 4 rooms in a row and all report good so far. Butler is Alex and taking good care of us.

We were in 2156 this past May and in my cabin review i mentioned the severe vibration we experienced.

It was felt the most on the bed and on the toilet seat and while my wife did her makeup in front of the mirror.

Sorry to hear the problem wasn't solved yet.

Yes thank you, I read that review and was hoping that it had changed but it has not. We still sleep ok.