Bathroom scales...Anyone????

CANDYAPPLE

First of all, it's not for me!!!! But my wife is wondering if Celebrity could provide bathroom scales (Not that she needs to worry about her weight, but she wants to keep on track while we're on the cruise) But...anyone ever had the need to request scales in your cabin??.....just wondering.

First of all, it's not for me!!!! But my wife is wondering if Celebrity could provide bathroom scales (Not that she needs to worry about her weight, but she wants to keep on track while we're on the cruise) But...anyone ever had the need to request scales in your cabin??.....just wondering.

No and never. The gym has scales.

We have had them in suite bathrooms, but they often didn't work.

We didn't request them. They were just there.

However, there is a beam scale? (the type used in a doctor's office) up in the gym.

And last time I asked for the scale in the gym, they said not to bother unless we were in port since the wave action makes it hare to use.

That hasn't been my experiences in the gyms I use. Never even had to ask for the scale as they are always a couple already on the floor. Both digital and the slide beam scale type. That's why I suggested it to the OP. Personally I don't use the scales.

A tool of the devil to be avoided at all costs. :evilsmile:

If you are in a sky suite or above, you will have a scale in the bathroom.

If you want your wife to really relax, ditch the scale. I have taken many cruises, mostly on Celebrity. I have never gained weight on Celebrity. Food is good. Portions are small. However, I have gained weight on other cruise lines. My guess is that Celebrity cooks with less fat. There are healthy choices on the Celebrity menus.

I’ve heard some people use them to weigh their luggage to see if their souvenirs are putting them over! I’ve had them in suites and never used them. They will be different from the ones at home and I don’t need that kind of negativity while I’m on vacation! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums