Woot: Symphony block!

• 3 weeks later...
Please explain to an RCI rookie.....who gets these and why?? Did you purchase it?

These are "gifts" to cruisers who reach point milestones. Starts at 140 cruise points and every 70 points thereafter. The ship on which the milestone was reached is etched in the block.

Please explain to an RCI rookie.....who gets these and why?? Did you purchase it?

If you want some, yes, you can purchase them on eBay. There are blocks on there now from a dozen or so of the ships.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Royal-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Allure-of-the-Seas-Crystal-Block-Paperweight/232817874518?hash=item363506d656:g:DkcAAOSwtDdajiXu

Edited by setsail

That is awesome! Our next one should either be Symphony or Navigator depending on what else I book. Might even be Mariner. Just need to make sure it is not Allure since I already have one from here. We have 6 so far, so excited about adding to the collection!

1b45f238d805fcec72fb01ceb377b657.jpg

My Anthem isn’t curly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be unique to Anthem.

I have a dozen blocks going from brand new to 10 years old. Don't have any Anthem Class. They are all curly. d9b3cf3b4a5a602e49f4d6c2a3fd922c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I guess we have missed out on several blocks. We have been on 19 RCCL cruises and have 370 points. We only have one block........any way we can get past credit?

I guess we have missed out on several blocks. We have been on 19 RCCL cruises and have 370 points. We only have one block........any way we can get past credit?

Call C&A. They have been known to ship blocks to people that didn't get them onboard.

Thanks for the pic. I get my next one on Symphony too. They are back to the curly writing again....

Hi Lesley, your post had me intrigued. I just checked our blocks and the only one with non curly writing, I am sure there is a proper name for it :D , is our Harmony block , all the rest curly.

2d7f5b23a0fafecfc58fca70f1097c30.jpg

I wonder if Quantum or Ovation are in the different font too???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting question. Based on the post above, it does not have to be Class specific.

My nine year old Mariner and brand new one are almost identical. The older one does not have the registered trademark symbol. Is your adventure block fairly old? I don't see a symbol

Interesting that Freedom Class and newer have the SM mark instead of the registered trademark symbol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk