Hotel with Ft Lauderdale airport shuttle?

helene109

Hi looking for a hotel for one night that has a shuttle, free WiFi and breakfast! But something for dinner in walking distance! Stayed at Hyatt Place last summer but missed something in walking distance. I will have private transportation take us to POM! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area hotel info.

Lots of hotels in the downtown/17th street area meet your needs - I would not limit my choices to only those offering "free" airport shuttles - taxis and Uber are cheap and the distances are not far ($10 or less from FLL to the Embassy Suites via Uber/Lyft)

As commonly discussed on the board...check sunny.org for a list of all Ft Lauderdale hotels and their amenities, like shuttles.

Also commonly commented here, do't get hung up on free shuttles. Taxis are plentiful, cheap, and usually don't require any waiting, like you would for a shuttle.

You might consider Embassy Suites on 17th street. It meets most of your needs. There is no airport shuttle, however taxis are plentiful and fare from FLL to Embassy suites is about $15.00. Embassy Suites has free wi fi, hot breakfast in the morning and a beautiful pool area. They also have a manger's reception that starts at 5 or 5:30 pm that has snacks and drinks for free.The Harbor Shops is an easy walk. There is a Publix, a liquor store and tons of good restaurants. On the morning of the cruise, they have vans going to the port for about $10/pp.

Hope that helps!

You might consider Embassy Suites on 17th street. It meets most of your needs. There is no airport shuttle, however taxis are plentiful and fare from FLL to Embassy suites is about $15.00. Embassy Suites has free wi fi, hot breakfast in the morning and a beautiful pool area. They also have a manger's reception that starts at 5 or 5:30 pm that has snacks and drinks for free.The Harbor Shops is an easy walk. There is a Publix, a liquor store and tons of good restaurants. On the morning of the cruise, they have vans going to the port for about $10/pp.

Hope that helps!

Embassy Suites has an airport shuttle...it just isn't free. $9pp. But that does illustrate the low cost of taxis.

Hi looking for a hotel for one night that has a shuttle, free WiFi and breakfast! But something for dinner in walking distance! Stayed at Hyatt Place last summer but missed something in walking distance. I will have private transportation take us to POM! Thanks

Sorry but I'm a bit confused....Hyatt Place just off 17th Street sits right next to the Harbor Shopping area which has a publix market as well as several restaurants there and very near by and actually sits just behind Embassy Suites...Perhaps you didn't stay at this particular Hyatt Place.

Sorry but I'm a bit confused....Hyatt Place just off 17th Street sits right next to the Harbor Shopping area which has a publix market as well as several restaurants there and very near by and actually sits just behind Embassy Suites...Perhaps you didn't stay at this particular Hyatt Place.

Could have been the one in Dania Beach. I've heard that there isn't much within walking distance around that one.

Could have been the one in Dania Beach. I've heard that there isn't much within walking distance around that one.

More than likely. Seems like a lot of people confuse the two when we on here suggest Hyatt Place...so I usually try to add the specifics of location and that it sits basically behind the Embassy Suites. Also seems when the "convention center" location is added to the title it's confusing also.

More than likely. Seems like a lot of people confuse the two when we on here suggest Hyatt Place...so I usually try to add the specifics of location and that it sits basically behind the Embassy Suites. Also seems when the "convention center" location is added to the title it's confusing also.

It was next to Hyatt House if that helps

Hyatt Place 17th street convention center has a $2 per trip to the airport shuttle, free breakfast, plenty of places to eat near by, is very clean and friendly staff. We have stayed in many hotels in this area and prefer Hyatt Place.

We just didn’t care for the location of the other Hyatt Place! So look up convention center! So it is down to 3 embassy suites, Hilton and Hyatt

I like Best Western Oceanside Inn. It’s near the beach and water taxi. Has nice pool, a bar and a good breakfast.

Hyatt Place 17th street convention center has a $2 per trip to the airport shuttle, free breakfast, plenty of places to eat near by, is very clean and friendly staff. We have stayed in many hotels in this area and prefer Hyatt Place.

Hyatt Place shuttle from FLL to their hotel is $2.00 per room...not sure it's the same price from hotel back to FLL.

I love the Hyatt Place Convention 17th Street hotel and location. The rooms are nice and big, plenty of places within walking distance of the hotel to eat and get last minute items, including a Total Wine as well. I highly recommend this hotel.

I love the Hyatt Place Convention 17th Street hotel and location. The rooms are nice and big, plenty of places within walking distance of the hotel to eat and get last minute items, including a Total Wine as well. I highly recommend this hotel.

Thanks Embassy Suites is less $ than the Hyatt convention Center?

Not for mid-Oct 2018. We stayed at Embassy Suites more than 10 yrs ago. Have they done any refurbishment to it since then?

We stopped staying at Embassy Suites a couple of years ago and from what I have read recently it continues to look tired.

For mid October 2018 I don't think $153.00 is that bad. What price are you seeing ES for ?