Day passes for all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas/Caribbean

Alaskan Joe

Ok I know they have day passes for the resorts around the Caribbean, but the question is do they have an "ALL inclusive price", drinks and food included? I am looking at Half Moon Cay, but if you know of any resorts in the Caribbean/ Bahamas all information would be great.

Half Moon Cay is Carnival's island. There are no resorts there.

Nassau has Breezes and Sandals. Both do day passes though I've heard Sandals may or may not be doing day passes at the moment. There are other non-all inclusive like Melia and for the price difference, it may even work out in your favor or be a wash. Something to consider, you pay for all-inclusive.

Another that comes to mind is Maya Chan in Costa Maya and Playa Mia in Cozumel.

There are tons of places that run day passes. Even the Hilton in Nassau has them. And you already know the answer for HMC. Where else are you going?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm almost certain Hilton isn't all-inclusive.

HMC is absolutely gorgeous! You don't need an all-inclusive because that spot has breathtaking beauty. I hope you have sunny weather so you can see what I mean. Gorgeous clear blue water. So disappointed my cruise next month is not stopping there - instead we go to Amber Cove. Amber Cove is more of a $$ maker for the cruise line.

My wife and I have done this 2 or 3 times. Aruba and Jamaica twice.

Pretty much any of them will offer you a day pass.

I don't find that I enjoy it or that I get my monies worth. We have enjoyed some of our AI land vacations.

If you've ever done an AI land vacation, you know that you don't just walk in the door and the world is your oyster. It takes a day to get comfortable. Learn your way around. Find the best place to hang. Find your favorite bartender. Find the food locations and times.

On a cruise with a day pass,,, you get there at 8:30 - 9:00AM. Nothing is really open yet. The hotel guests haven't even woke up yet. The staff is still setting up and cleaning the beach. You try to find a place to settle and call your own. Finally find out where the beach toys are at. Get some drinks. The music at the pool finally starts around 11. Finally grab a bite to eat. Grab another drink,,, look at your watch and it's time to get back to the ship.

You had fun. You checked out the AI. Had a couple of drinks and a burger. Did you have $200 worth of fun??? Not likely.

Few Caribbean ports require a day pass...beaches are all public, and there are lounger/umbrella rentals in almost every beach area. You may find it's less expensive to simply go to a beach and buy a beer or burger than to do an AI.

You are correct, but it does include $40 toward food and drinks, which fro, reviews is enough for a meal and a drink.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's like an NCL "free" perk. It's $100 for a day pass! You get $40 "free"... Melia is bigger and way nicer, nothing free but it's $45 for a day pass.

I think Breezes and Sandals is right around $100 and truly all inclusive.

My wife and I have done this 2 or 3 times. Aruba and Jamaica twice.

Pretty much any of them will offer you a day pass.

I don't find that I enjoy it or that I get my monies worth. We have enjoyed some of our AI land vacations.

If you've ever done an AI land vacation, you know that you don't just walk in the door and the world is your oyster. It takes a day to get comfortable. Learn your way around. Find the best place to hang. Find your favorite bartender. Find the food locations and times.

On a cruise with a day pass,,, you get there at 8:30 - 9:00AM. Nothing is really open yet. The hotel guests haven't even woke up yet. The staff is still setting up and cleaning the beach. You try to find a place to settle and call your own. Finally find out where the beach toys are at. Get some drinks. The music at the pool finally starts around 11. Finally grab a bite to eat. Grab another drink,,, look at your watch and it's time to get back to the ship.

You had fun. You checked out the AI. Had a couple of drinks and a burger. Did you have $200 worth of fun??? Not likely.

I couldn't disagree more. Our favorite excursions have been day passes at AI's. You don't have to worry about the $ you spend on food or drinks, you can try new things, you get there early so you get prime chair location, you get a nice pool, nice beach, and best of all, almost never a big crowd. In fact, we're planning a land vacation at on of the AI's we went to.