Rear inside corridor: You have to walk all the way around to get to your cabin door?

fstuff1

If you have room in the rear of the ship (ie: 11669 or 11671), you have to walk all the way to the end of the ship then make a u-turn to the interior corridor to get to your door? :o

if so, that would drive me nuts especially if i was in the last room in that rear corridor.

(Note: Not so bad if you had a room in the forward or mid-ship interior corridors since there's 2 ways to get into them.)

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Norwegian-Breakaway&deck=11

BreakA__11_Deck_460_R_07222014.png

Edited by fstuff1

On the Escape there were some interior corridors that seemed to appear and disappear, sometimes the wall/partition/door blocking them off from the lifts seemed to be open but it was closed most of the time. I'd suggest looking to see if there's any cabin reviews for cabins in that seeming cul de sac

There's an aft staircase right by that section. Just come up that staircase.

That doesn't get round the fact that the only way to get to those cabins is by going right to the rear of the boat.

True. But that's true of any aft cabin. At least you might not have to walk all the way down in a narrow corridor if you use the stairs.

I was looking at the FWD cabins. Either way it is in 8 cabins it so, a 15 second walk.

I am on vacation. Who has 15 seconds to waste? And run the risk of burning off calories?

Where is the consumer protection agency when you need it?