Ms. Lisa Lutoff email - please

ISABELLA

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a working email address for Lisa Lutoff-Perlo? I have used this email address before with success, however the email I have sent today has bounced back as 'Invalid Recipient'

I emailed Celebrity One Touch several days ago without a response. This was after not receiving a response to an telephone conversation with Reservations that was followed up with an email to them.

So far three emails, to three different email addresses, all with the same response.....NONE. :(

I have gotten responses from the one touch and concerns at Celebrity in the past but where 4 years ago I got a response in 24 hours last fall it took 10 days before I was contacted by someone in Miami. In both cases my problem was fixed.

I have gotten responses from the one touch and concerns at Celebrity in the past but where 4 years ago I got a response in 24 hours last fall it took 10 days before I was contacted by someone in Miami. In both cases my problem was fixed.

I emailed Concerns earlier and that bounced back too. [emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone have a working email address for Lisa Lutoff-Perlo? I have used this email address before with success, however the email I have sent today has bounced back as 'Invalid Recipient'

I emailed Celebrity One Touch several days ago without a response. This was after not receiving a response to an telephone conversation with Reservations that was followed up with an email to them.

So far three emails, to three different email addresses, all with the same response.....NONE. :(

If you are a Captains Club member I would call or e-mail them. They have been very responsive.

• Captain's Club Email Address:celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com
  • Captain's Club International:1-316-554-5961

If you are a Captains Club member I would call or e-mail them. They have been very responsive.

I did call and then emailed. Nothing. Calling the US from the UK isn’t cheap sadly or I’d call again.

I emailed Concerns earlier and that bounced back too. [emoji54]

• Captain's Club Email Address:celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com
  • Captain's Club International:1-316-554-5961

Pete,

Previously, I have used the onetouch email address that Rick posted above and have received a reply.

Pete,

Previously, I have used the onetouch email address that Rick posted above and have received a reply.

I’ve sent one there already and not had a reply. I’ve found the address of someone I dealt with in the Exec Office last year so have reached out to her to see if she can help, or at least point me in the right direction.

I’ve sent one there already and not had a reply. I’ve found the address of someone I dealt with in the Exec Office last year so have reached out to her to see if she can help, or at least point me in the right direction.

Share here when you get help.

I’ve had an email today from someone via the One Touch address. They’ve not answered any of the questions I’ve asked though so I’ve had to send another email seeking clarification on the same points I’d already asked.

Sorry we probably aren’t going to be able to help. Email doesn’t seem to be effective at Celebrity. I would try sending a snail mail letter to Corporate Headquarters.

Really good advice. A letter has much more impact than an email! A letter conveys to the reader that you care enough about a situation to take time to write. Almost every time I've written to Celebrity I received a call within a week to discuss my comments. I should add that many times they are very positive comments about a crew member.

Really good advice. A letter has much more impact than an email! A letter conveys to the reader that you care enough about a situation to take time to write. Almost every time I've written to Celebrity I received a call within a week to discuss my comments. I should add that many times they are very positive comments about a crew member.

I agree. We have one of the staterooms that was changed from a C-2 to AQ1 after we booked. Won’t go into a long dietrad but it took 3 weeks to address my simple concern of keeping the 6 MDR reservations we had made. They originally said no because of POLICY with no flexibility so after 3 cabin changes to other C-2 staterooms we finally ended back in our original cabin. Reservations where maintained our cabin upgraded to AQ1 and we where set. I wrote a letter and also emailed. My journey did start with a call to Captains Club. I will say sticking with it and patience also helps. Good luck to all of you trying to resolve issues.

Sorry we probably aren’t going to be able to help. Email doesn’t seem to be effective at Celebrity. I would try sending a snail mail letter to Corporate Headquarters.

If you really want to get her attention send your letter certified mail, return receipt requested. This has to be signed for by someone in her office like her secretary and guarantees it will be seen by someone with the power to do something.....not that they will....but they could.

Of course I want people's issues to be resolved but sometimes you have to have patience. Most companies take a while to respond if you use email because of the sheer volume they receive. I like the advice that consumer advocate Christopher Elliott gives, which is to wait a minimum of a week for a response before escalating to the next level. Not everything rises to the level of involving the CEO's office, especially if there are already people working on a resolution for you.

There are also free ways to call Celebrity in the UK that I've seen posted...perhaps someone can provide those phone numbers again.

http://www.elliott.org/frequently-asked-questions-about-resolving-a-consumer-dispute/

• Thanks 1

Of course I want people's issues to be resolved but sometimes you have to have patience. Most companies take a while to respond if you use email because of the sheer volume they receive. I like the advice that consumer advocate Christopher Elliott gives, which is to wait a minimum of a week for a response before escalating to the next level. Not everything rises to the level of involving the CEO's office, especially if there are already people working on a resolution for you.

There are also free ways to call Celebrity in the UK that I've seen posted...perhaps someone can provide those phone numbers again.

http://www.elliott.org/frequently-asked-questions-about-resolving-a-consumer-dispute/

People on here have no patience...........

If they can't find a deck chair at 11AM on a sunny day, they want the CEO to respond, and dang nab it they want to be compensated

How busy can the CEO be anyway????:D:D

• Like 3

Of course I want people's issues to be resolved but sometimes you have to have patience. Most companies take a while to respond if you use email because of the sheer volume they receive. I like the advice that consumer advocate Christopher Elliott gives, which is to wait a minimum of a week for a response before escalating to the next level.

If they had an auto-responder saying allow X number of days for a reply I can understand. The frustrating thing with the initial point of contact was that I emailed the lady whilst I was talking to her on the phone. She knew to expect the email and still hasn't replied, even to acknowledge receipt.

As for contacting Celebrity UK, that was my first point of contact. As I have booked with a US travel agent they said they couldn't help. :o

As for contacting Celebrity UK, that was my first point of contact. As I have booked with a US travel agent they said they couldn't help. :o

Why isn't the TA helping you sort your problem? That's who the cruise line is going to deal with unless your problem is with the TA.

Why isn't the TA helping you sort your problem? That's who the cruise line is going to deal with unless your problem is with the TA.

It's a Captain's Club issue. I can speak to Celebrity direct. :cool: