Anyone having issues with Celebrity Website and your own bookings

Oceansaway17

I asked this because MANY MANY folks on Royal site can't get into their RCI reservations. they get a blue screen and after putting in log on information, it stops from accessing and says unavailable.

It seems RCI is combining Celebrity and Royals websites. They are hoping to have Royal's issues resolved but so many have had issues for almost 2 weeks now.

Lot of frustration over on the blog so how's anyone on Celebrity handling access to your reservations???

Combining them could cause more nightmares for you folks too.:mad:

Cant get into my account to book excursions or dining since last weekend. Website does show that I have a reservation, though. Frustrating!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was able to purchase a dining package by not logging in to my account but going to Cruise Planner from the main menu and then putting in reservation #, ship, etc. If I logged into my account & went to Manage reservation, then Cruise Planner it would tell me I wasn’t eligible to purchase a dining package.

I had an awful time the other night trying to fix a reservation that was on hold. I had called Celebrity earlier in the day to ask some questions, and the agent put a stateroom on hold so I could review it with my husband that evening. He said I should be able to pull the hold into my account and then make the deposit.

We decided to change staterooms so after pulling the hold into my account I tried to edit the reservation - it wouldn't let me do it. So I put a second hold in place on the stateroom I wanted and tried to cancel the original hold. Wouldn't work. Was very frustrating.

Tried to add my husband to the reservation we wanted...wouldn't work. I gave up and called them the next day and did everything over the phone.

I always felt fortunate as I never had any issues with the website but read posts from others who had many issues. In the last 6 months I've had constant issues. Seems that would indicate the website is getting worse, not better. Last issue had me on the edge of cancelling all my current bookings (think the patience factor is going with age ). For those who want to post about how they feel everything has gone downhill I personally still can't find the same amenities/service for the $$ (guess I could cook and clean myself.....pass while on vacation ) Agree that it is not the magical experience (took me 10 years to get my DH on a cruise) I remember from our first Galaxy cruise but still my vacation of choice.....for now.

While I'm on my soap box..Celebrity... Please get your website act together!

I was able to purchase a dining package by not logging in to my account but going to Cruise Planner from the main menu and then putting in reservation #, ship, etc. If I logged into my account & went to Manage reservation, then Cruise Planner it would tell me I wasn’t eligible to purchase a dining package.

That was the method I used, which has been the preffered route for quite a while.

I also used a Lap Top, not sure if made a difference.

There was another thread about this recently where U.K. people were having issues ( which for me still continue). However it seems to be affecting a large number of Celebrity clients. There are work arounds as suggested but what works one day on one gadget is not constant.

The Celebrity site is has been working for me (Knock on wood). I also experienced the RCCL website problems. After forcing me to change my username, it locked me out of the system (except for a back door trick from some other CC members). After waiting a couple of days, it required a call to the Crown and Anchor rep who forwarded my case to the IT department. After about 24 hours, the IT guys fixed my problem. Hopefully the new RCCL website is not indicative of the future. The RCCL site is not intuitive and is far worse than the Celebrity site.

This is by no means a "cure-all" suggestion, but I've had the most luck on the X website by clearing my cookies and cache, then opening an InPrivate window using the Edge browser. When dealing with Cruise Planner, I don't log in with user name and password, but instead access it through the menu icon on the upper left corner, click on Cruise Planner, then click "Find my Reservation," enter reservation #, name, ship and sail date and enter. That works 95% of the time (the other 5% is generally on nights, weekends, or when I'm up against a deadline to accomplish something!) When all else fails, I call Captains Club and usually have to wait on hold since others are experiencing the same thing!