Sabatini's breakfast menu

kangforpres

Have not heard that one. Did not see or hear anything about it last month on the CB.

Is that on the list of perks?

it is listed right now

Deluxe Balcony Breakfast For Two

on bottom of every onboard reservation screen

however the site says A four-course gourmet breakfast and a half bottle of chilled sparkling wine – plus breathtaking views – from the comfort of a stateroom balcony.

what do they have for the bfast?

i had the dinner in room dinner for 100 bucks last year and it was amazing. is the bfast on par with that. hate to waste a perk but curious how it compares to sabitinis

You will have an expanded breakfast menu available from room service every day including a separate menu with a few specials on it. We ADORE sabatini's but we partake in RS a few times, including the last morning when sabatini's is closed.

i never thought about last day. what time does RS start. unsure if id want the ultimate bfast the last day or not. may want to do early walk off with carryons

You likely wont be able to do the ultimate that day. I believe it starts at 5 or 6 am. In a suite you can order meats and eggs , many ways. and a few other things not available to other state room categories. Many of the daily specials are the same as sabitinis. My favorite is the alpine muesli.

I just recall reading about it in multiple threads from Suite Lifers. Including in response to luckyinpa's previous inquires (thus their '1 breakfast' reference). Perhaps it depends on how/when/which promo you booked under.

Actually the voucher for the UBB in the suite was was from the TA now that I think about it. We had no desire to have endless fish for breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

it is listed right now

Deluxe Balcony Breakfast For Two

on bottom of every onboard reservation screen

however the site says A four-course gourmet breakfast and a half bottle of chilled sparkling wine – plus breathtaking views – from the comfort of a stateroom balcony.

what do they have for the bfast?

i had the dinner in room dinner for 100 bucks last year and it was amazing. is the bfast on par with that. hate to waste a perk but curious how it compares to sabitinis

I am aware it if on the suite bookings as its mentioned in this thread.

I was asking because someone said it was a suite perk.

First I have heard of that.

Where is it listed in the Suite perks on the Princess website not in a booking?

It comes with a lot of fish.

Hi-

Sailing on the Grand in less then a month now, and since we are full suite we will get to experience breakfast at Sabitini's. Is it a special menu or the same that's in the MDR for breakfast?

On HAL when you get a Neptune suite you breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill but it's really just the same as the MDR breakfast menu, with better teas and a mimosa if you want one. Plus attentive service and the ambiance of the venue.

Thanks,

Paul

Currently on the Grand. Suite breakfast is in Crown Grill, not Sabatini’s. It is a special menu. You can have mimosas, cappuccino, etc. I love the poached eggs on toasted potatoes with hollandaise sauce. Orange juice is also fresh squeezed not the cheap stuff.

I think suite breakfast in Sabatini's is about 7 till 10.30am on sea days and 9.30am on port days.. we were generally early and there would be only be one or two other couples in.

Simply a great way to start the day.... looking forward to breakfast on the 9th Nov not long to wait now.

Cheers Don with a G&T

7 would be great as one of my port days is 8 and we have to be out to get to where we want to be that early.

since this is basically a suite only thread, i noticed on the princess PDF it says premium evening capanes upon request and welcome goodies on embark evening. also it says elite lounge but even though i'm not elite can i go in since i'm in a full suite and what kind of goodies are in there?

Actually, does anyone know the hours for Sabatini's breakfast for suite passengers? My hubby is NOT a fan of getting up on sea days ... and we have nine! But I'm committed to this perk because it seems it's everyone's favorite ... lol.

Sabatini's breakfast hours are 7:30 - 9:30 on port days and 7:30 - 10:30 on sea days

You cannot do the Deluxe Balcony Breakfast on disembarkation day.

You have to be out of the cabin by 8am.

But you order from the regular suite breakfast menu on the last day. The time to vacate your suite is negotiable with your steward.

P&J

• 3 months later...

Sad reading these posts. 😞

We love Sabitini's for breakfast, but the it was $900/person extra (on a one-week cruise) to do two club-class mini-suites vs. two full suites. For $3,600, we can eat in the CC dining room. We are Elite, so we have most of the other benefits we'll need, but I'll sure miss that individualized service!

Mikr

LOVED Sabatini's for bkfst!  They have a mixed berry dish and you can ask for other fruit like banana or whatever else you can think of that they may have. I also asked for nuts .

You can ask for things not on the menu like blueberry pancakes .

IF they don't have it they will tell you.

We just got off the Grand a week ago and were more impressed with CC breakfast than the Crown Grill suite breakfast. I asked for an omelette with crab and avocado and the head waiter said he’d arrange it for the next morning. 

It ended up being imitation crab , yuck!  Crab season just opened and we sailed out of SF. I was really disappointed I couldn’t get fresh crab in either CC or Crown      Even the crab, avocado tower ap at dinner was made with fake crab. 

We enjoyed the fresh made to order omelets that the CC HW made for us. 

On 1/7/2018 at 6:40 PM, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

We had a standing breakfas order for lobster omlettes with swiss and topped with avacado. Heaven.

Was there an upcharge for the lobster? I asked on a recent CB cruise and the MD told me it would be $29 extra!!!😳

I passed. 

On 1/8/2018 at 8:15 AM, Ginnyfyr said:

We just got off Crown yesterday and I'm already missing my morning mimosa and perfectly cooked eggs! I believe the hours were 7-10:30 on sea days and 7-9 on port days.

Heed Ginny's advice. We unknowingly showed up a little past 9:30 one port morning and they were closed. Our waiter saw us and just couldn't apologize enough. Hey, no worries.....it was we who didn't read the hours of operation closely enough. 

Edited by Ep010835

On 1/8/2018 at 8:24 AM, Tak8 said:

I like the Eggs Benedict on Princess, but the ones at Sabatini's are even better. I'd also recommend the very thick French toast. If you are into smoothies, their fruit milk is also a nice start to the morning.

OMG yes!! 

I've never really been an Eggs Benedict person but these were out of this world. And the French Toast on brioche bread was amazing. 

Feb 11th can't get here soon enough!!

On 8/5/2018 at 5:39 PM, moki'smommy said:

I'm going to try to remember to ask for mango! It was all heavenly last cruise, and we didn't even ask for anything off menu.

Funny thing I noticed and just now thinking about. The selections on the printed menu aren't all that exotic. I'm by no means saying that everything served wasn't absolutely top notch and memorable. It was. 

Just that with the limited menu, I've started to wonder if part of the charm is that they are anticipating most will order off the menu.