Has HAL quietly eliminated salmon from the "always available" menu?

sppunk

The last several sets of menus I've seen, including Roy's current posts from Statendam and crew news' Westerdam menus from earlier this summer, have not listed salmon in the "always available" section of the MDR dinner menus.

The listed entrees are only the chicken and steak.

Has anyone experienced this? We cruise in two weeks from today and this would make a very unpleasant DW as she is a fishivore and orders it nightly ...

Edited by sppunk

We just got off last week and it was available. They did not have caesar salad listed and it was available. Our server said it was just a printing error. He said all you had to do was ask for it. They also had salmon listed as the fish many many nights.

We just got off last week and it was available. They did not have caesar salad listed and it was available. Our server said it was just a printing error. He said all you had to do was ask for it. They also had salmon listed as the fish many many nights.

Thanks so much for clearing this up.

Crisis averted. :D

Glad to hear it. A decent fish option is always nice to have available.

You really had me worried! I'm a pescetarian and salmon is my favourite fish; I would have been extremely disappointed if I had to go seven days without it.

Michele

I have had the salmon in Pinnacle and have really enjoyed it. :)

I've never had a serving there I didn't care for.

I am not a salmon lover and so I say: "Thank goodness,"

You don't have to order it if you don't like it. Why would you be happy that other people might be deprived of something they appreciate? :confused: What a selfish reply!

Edited by taxmantoo