Is Margaritaville still free for Haven guests on embarkation day?

I see differing info on whether Haven guests can still have lunch at Margaritaville - specifically on Breakaway. Thank you to anyone having recent experience.

On my 12/11/16 BA cruise in the Haven, Margaritaville was not offered for free at any time. Now, sail away was in freezing weather so I don't think it was even open. Maybe it's something they do in warm weather.

The embarkation lunch and cocktail reception in the Haven was more than enough for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

Thanks everyone! We’re sailing on the BA soon and I’m really looking forward to it, but this sounds like one more reason that people love the Escape.

Can’t decide if we’ll eat at Margaritaville or not, but I would like to try their margaritas:p!

February 17th cruise Margaritaville was offered free on Escape (first day) for lunch and also (first night) Food Republic was offered to Haven guests at a discount.

Tracy

That's a nice option for both even if one is only discounted.

• 5 months later...
February 17th cruise Margaritaville was offered free on Escape (first day) for lunch and also (first night) Food Republic was offered to Haven guests at a discount.

Tracy

Is this still true on the Escape for the Haven guests?[emoji848] Thanks![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

What was the FR discount?

Been planning Margaritaville lunch for a while .... anyone have the conch fritters? I LOVE conch! Would like to try volcano nachos but DH not a big nacho person and no way can I make much of a dent in that massive portion on my own.

What was the FR discount?

Been planning Margaritaville lunch for a while .... anyone have the conch fritters? I LOVE conch! Would like to try volcano nachos but DH not a big nacho person and no way can I make much of a dent in that massive portion on my own.

1/2 off first day/night.

Everything we had was great. Potstickers always good. We ordered quite a bit for dinner and shared. Bill at 1/2 off was about $26 for four of us. It was so good we had some OBC left and went the last night for a few snacks before dinner. Place never had more than about 4 tables occupied. Service was also great.

Concierge's discretion (with F+B director) depending on crowd, weather, etc. I think they try to do it more often than not, but as noted the Breakaway faces weather challenges other ships do not.

Don’t mean to get off topic but can you elaborate on BA weather challenges?? We are on her in November and was looking forward to Margaritaville lunch.