Why aren’t the hot tubs open later?

dogsaysmoo

I would love it if the hot tubs were open til 2:00am. Most close at 10:00 and the adult-only one closes at midnight.

Anyone else agree?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lol! Who’s awake that late?? Lol! Not this grandma! Anyone in the hot tubs at that hour is either drunk or something naughty is going on! Lol!

Lol! Who’s awake that late?? Lol! Not this grandma! Anyone in the hot tubs at that hour is either drunk or something naughty is going on! Lol!

Bo Schembechler Quote: “Nothing good ever happens after midnight.”

I've never understood the appeal to get into a hot tub while cruising in the Caribbean when it's 80 + degrees. But then, I've never wanted to be a member of the Polar Bear club either.

I feel the same way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Overcrowded and the participants don't take enough restroom breaks. How can they drink beer after beer and drink after drink and manage to hold it until they get out? No need for a heater, and they should close it every hour for 15 minutes to force people out.

I would love it if the hot tubs were open til 2:00am. Most close at 10:00 and the adult-only one closes at midnight.

Anyone else agree?

They have to be disinfected because of all the people that pee in them.

I'm sorry but I just had to answer this post. I don't drink alcohol at all. I would love to relax in a hot tub before going to bed. It helps relax my arthritic joints so I can sleep. Not everyone wanting to use the hot tub late is naughty. I hate this kind of generalizing things.

I'm sorry but I just had to answer this post. I don't drink alcohol at all. I would love to relax in a hot tub before going to bed. It helps relax my arthritic joints so I can sleep. Not everyone wanting to use the hot tub late is naughty. I hate this kind of generalizing things.

You are correct that not everyone wanting to use the hot tub late in the evening has anything "naughty" in mind. Unfortunately, those that simply want to soak and relax (like you) are in the minority. You may hate the generalizing, but that generalizing is based on facts.

Overcrowded and the participants don't take enough restroom breaks. How can they drink beer after beer and drink after drink and manage to hold it until they get out? No need for a heater, and they should close it every hour for 15 minutes to force people out.

Hold it, are you kidding? They're not holding it.

People aren't generalizing when they see folks sitting in those tubs for hours on end with their brews.

Honestly...we've never found the hot tubs especially appealing because they've never been all that hot, except maybe first thing in the morning. Whenever we've dipped into one, they've BARELY been warmer than the water in the pool. Lukewarm, at best. But never hot. And there's almost always too many kids in there jumping around and splashing (again, except for first thing in the morning) for my own personal comfort level.

Personally, the only time I like to get in a hot tub is very early before the crowds start hanging around in them. I would never get in a hot tub full of people that have been hanging in it all day. I can only imagine what went on in that water. Gross! 🤪

Sent from my iPad using Forums