Need suggestion for private tours for St.Thomas, St Kitts. Antigua and Barbados

I will be on the Jewel of the Sea in March. I need some suggestions for private tours for St Thomas, St Kitts, Antigua and Barbados. Should we book the ship excursion or is there any good reliable private tours out there. Could any one suggest some excellent private tours. Thanks

I will be on the Jewel of the Sea in March. I need some suggestions for private tours for St Thomas, St Kitts, Antigua and Barbados. Should we book the ship excursion or is there any good reliable private tours out there. Could any one suggest some excellent private tours. Thanks

Be sure to check the port of call forums: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

I can highly recommend Thenford Grey's tours in St. Kitts, and Elmo's tour in Antigua (http://www.luxurysafariantigua.com).

For Barbados we took a cab for 3 hours (70$), wanted to see Bat Sheba's rocks, and then the driver took us to Harbor Lights beach, and then back to ship. We went outside the immediate area of disembarkation, to avoid the aggressive cab drivers who wanted 100$.

We were on Jewel last March.

For St. Thomas we took the ship's excursion to St. John, which was a flop.

Agree with Thenford Grey, was a most fantastic tour. In a word quality!

If you are looking for a fantastic catamaran trip in Barbados Google Silver Moon Catamaran, the best we have ever done. We cruise a ton and stay in the islands a lot.

These two you won’t go wrong!

In St. Thomas, if Henry is still doing EEE Tours; he is excellent. He has lost his sight but has a reliable driver/helper. He knows the island like the back of his hand including the history and gives a wonderful tour. We used him twice; once when he was conducting his own tours and once with his helper.

Agree with Thenford Grey Tours in St. Kitts. We used Lawrence of Antigua obviously in Antigua. We really enjoyed his tour. In Barbados we did a private snorkeling excursion with Calabazza . Loved it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In St. Kitts, we like to shop there... Barbados we have done the ship tour to Harrison Cave, it was really good, we have also gone on a snorkel/turtle swim catamaran with Shasa, which was great, this next time we are going with Silver Moon, lots of good reviews also.

March what? We are on the 11th. If you’re the same, Come to the roll call :-)

We’re doing the KinTiki boat in St Thomas thru RCCL. If the Skyride to Paradise Point is back up, we’ll do that too. For St Kitts were using thenford Grey. Antigua is still up in the air but maybe the Safari thing. We’ol do the Best of Barbados with Glorytours

Antigua - BeachLimerz. Amazing place. Gail will take very good care of you.

St. Thomas - we just took a cab to Magens Bay beach.

Barbados - Took a cab to Harbour Lights but next time we will do The Boatyard. Seemed much more stuff to do there.

We just returned from St. Kitts and used Royston's tours and it was absolutely fantastic , call it a little more adventurous and less luxurious , but just the best , and Royston is a great guy and knows his land well. We saw places that I am pretty sure that most folks don't.:)

Dave

If you want a fun time in St Kitts I recommend Mad Max's Dune Buggy's. See their reviews on Trip Advisor. We did it recently and it was a lot of fun.

On past trips we've done an ATV tour in St Kitts and that was fun as well.

In St Thomas we like the Buck Island catamaran snorkeling trips. Always see Turtles there.

Impossible to suggest as we don' know what you prefer to see (beaches or food tour or island tour or whatever else). People are just suggesting what they like, but it may not be what you want to see.

We researched our tours from the highly rated companies on Trip advisor. We used Thenford Grey in St. Kitts and Scenic Tour Antigua. I will have few pictures uploaded in my trip report by next month as they are days 6 and 7, so it will take awhile to get there but if you want a photo walk through of either tours, you can check it out later on.

THENFORD.....THENFORD.......THENFORD. He is the best in St. Kitts. Loved his tour. His style shows his passion for his home island. He even goes the extra step to make your tour special. We are all UD football parents and were celebrating anniversaries. At one stop, the dolled up the bus to help us celebrate. Great touch.

17190546_10207725039115991_8940626272501661841_n.jpg?oh=715a7a1a550a91e0d97d2835eb0b6cd6&oe=5AB850FB

Godfrey's in St. Thomas. But that's only if you insist on an excursion there. I would highly recommend just taking the taxi downtown. OR taking the ferry over to St. John's. St. Thomas is a great shopping/relaxing port. This is a hard decision.

Agree with Eli's in Antigua. It's expensive, but one of the best we've ever been on. Definitely worth it.

Royston in St. Kitts is another good option. We also did the rubber boat excursion in St. Kitts through the ship. That was a fun day.

Silver Moon in Barbados. Hands down. Expensive, but again one of the best.

Godfrey's in St. Thomas. But that's only if you insist on an excursion there. I would highly recommend just taking the taxi downtown. OR taking the ferry over to St. John's. St. Thomas is a great shopping/relaxing port. This is a hard decision.

Agree with Eli's in Antigua. It's expensive, but one of the best we've ever been on. Definitely worth it.

Royston in St. Kitts is another good option. We also did the rubber boat excursion in St. Kitts through the ship. That was a fun day.

Silver Moon in Barbados. Hands down. Expensive, but again one of the best.