Reflection Onboard Today yay!

ShelleyCruise10

I hope you have a marvelous time on the Reflection!! :D Would you mind giving us all a rundown of all the updates you've seen? My wife and I won't be on the Reflection until November but we're dying to know what they did during the drydock! Thank you so much!

Most of the updates we've seen are in lounge and bar areas. New furniture and decor. New carpeting in workout area and spa. No visible updates in cabin. We are in a veranda. We were on this ship last February. It was awesome being able to go directly to our stateroom since she came out of dry dock. No wait to get checked in, no wait to board ship, luggage to room within first two hours. Couple new shops I believe, Tiffany and watch shop that I don't remember from last year. Not been back to the lawn area yet to check if new alcoves. Will try to report on that and let ya know. Staff is friendly and attentive as usual. Lunch buffet was ample and lots of variety as usual.

We were on this ship last February. It was awesome being able to go directly to our stateroom since she came out of dry dock. No wait to get checked in, no wait to board ship, luggage to room within first two hours..

Did they change the embarkment? How did you avoid all the lines?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! I've never been on the Reflection but will at the beginning of March. Was really happy to hear she was in dry dock so close to our cruise. Love a fresh ship. If you can post pictures, that would be wonderful! Have an amazing cruise! :cool:

I believe what they were saying was that embarkation was faster and they could go directly to their staterooms because there were no passengers disembarking as the ship just came out of dry dock.

Ahh. That makes a lot of sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All sounds good to me...we board near the end of April in Civi...can’t wait to board Reflection once again in Europe!!!

Please return frequently and share all the venues that have been updated!

Many thanks in advance and have a wonderful cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! Ship is immaculate after dry dock. Lots of nice new updates, new carpeting, lounge/bar area updates, etc. :hearteyes:

I am on the Reflection again in the fall. If possible could you find out if they have Whispering Angel wine and if it is included in Classic or Premium drink pack.......otherwise I will bring my own on board..........enjoy your cruise....I highly recommend an Alcove on a sea day....it is a great place to be 9am - 9pm especially if they have the concert on the lawn.

cheers.