AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Ugh, unsubscribing! I called DriveWise help line and determined that they changed the application in June to disable non-Allstate policy owners from creating accounts. They surely need to update the error message they give the users so they don't spend their precious time trying to register! Oh well, color me jealous of you that created an account before they changed the app.

I just downloaded and signed up today and I am not an Allstate Customer . . . Of course I'm not all the way through the thread so this may be old news . . .

Has anyone had technical problems when trying to sign up for a Drivewise account? I've been trying for several MONTHS and every time I get to the "Finish" screen when signing up, I get a message that a technical error has occurred and try again later. I'm not an Allstate customer and have a new Galaxy S8 phone. Any advice?

I just finished reading through this thread and someone else was having issues and they tried a different user name in it worked. Maybe try that.

Woot! Woot! I just created it!!!!! I changed my user id from Snuckles to Snuckles2 just out of frustration and was able to create the account! Color me happy! Now I was still on my daughter's phone so now, I'll see if I can get in on my own phone. But yes I'm in. Thanks everyone!

So I am having the same issue as you were, however, I don't even get the point of putting in a user ID. I am on the first step and get the error message about technical difficulties. Also, is there a way to put in your date of birth that you don't have to scroll through month after month for year after year???? I mean going back to 1984 is a bit time consuming each time and then get the same damn error message. :mad:

So I am having the same issue as you were, however, I don't even get the point of putting in a user ID. I am on the first step and get the error message about technical difficulties. Also, is there a way to put in your date of birth that you don't have to scroll through month after month for year after year???? I mean going back to 1984 is a bit time consuming each time and then get the same damn error message. :mad:

Remind me what's the 1st step?

I have the Drivewise app and have enough points for $3k in Gift cards....went to check out today and it looks like I might have waited too long...wants my Allstate Login [emoji22] Am I out of luck or is there a way around this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have the Drivewise app and have enough points for $3k in Gift cards....went to check out today and it looks like I might have waited too long...wants my Allstate Login [emoji22] Am I out of luck or is there a way around this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm confused. You don't have a login?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I went on and purchased some gift cards today as well since I don't have an Allstate policy as well. I was only allowed to purchase $2500 (5 - $500 cards) worth of giftcards.
Five cards are the most you can purchase in a day. 24 hours after your purchase you can then purchase up to 5 more provided of course you have enough points.

A little caution when purchasing e-gift cards. For the second time now, the e-gift cards weren’t emailed to me. I had to call customer service multiple times over multiple days but I eventually got them. Just use caution if you’re trying to pay off a cruise with the card and you need it instantly.

A little caution when purchasing e-gift cards. For the second time now, the e-gift cards weren’t emailed to me. I had to call customer service multiple times over multiple days but I eventually got them. Just use caution if you’re trying to pay off a cruise with the card and you need it instantly.

I've gotten mine almost immediately. I booked on board last month and actually waited until I was ready to book to purchase the cards.