I like the new booking webpage

mcatmcat

Hi[emoji3]

I was searching for a new cruise and once I clicked book now to see prices a new way of booking a new reservation came out. They ask how many cabins you need , how many passengers, and how many remaining cabins for decks etc.

They even highlight the position of the cabin you picked which before was a hassle trying to locate where was that cabin on the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mcatmcat

I also wish you could search for a specific cabin. I tried to book on-line, but ended up calling Royal because I wanted a specific cabin and it wasn't listed on-line. The rep told me there were a lot of cabins available that were not listed on-line. I was able to book the cabin I wanted by calling.

Geez. Why can I not access the web site pricing at all I wonder? I said above when I select cabin category, but it is actually when I select the date. Zip from there. Can anyone help?

Try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, different browser.

Hi everybody!

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working to improve our website, and it's feedback like this that helps us move forward. We have more improvements coming, and will make sure to take your thoughts into account when implementing them.

Hi everybody!

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working to improve our website, and it's feedback like this that helps us move forward. We have more improvements coming, and will make sure to take your thoughts into account when implementing them.

The Royal King is watching. I sure hope they read the NON SMOKING threads.

It would be nice if we could search all cruises on a ship by cabin type. I.E., Majesty GS.

Edited by troykahack

The Royal King is watching. I sure hope they read the NON SMOKING threads.

It would be nice if we could search all cruises on a ship by cabin type. I.E., Majesty GS.

They will never respond to that one, probably not on chair hogging, shorts in MDR, etc..

You can search the post history, wouldn't take long. ;)

I take that back, they have responded to both smoking and dress code. However, all they did was quote the rules on the web site. like Bob said, no serious information.

Edited by John&LaLa

Mostly companies will not engage in dialogue on media they do not control. Understandably so. That's why Twitter is so popular for certain people that enjoy lighting a match then walking away from the fire.

Back on topic....I do like the new design even though it looks vaguely similar to Carnival's site. The cabin selection portion definitely needed some attention. It's a nice change.

I thought today when I was looking that having all the deck plans available when looking at cabins would be handy so you check out what was above or below a selected cabin.

I'll keep hoping....

Edited by patreke

They will never respond to that one, probably not on chair hogging, shorts in MDR, etc..

You can search the post history, wouldn't take long. ;)

I take that back, they have responded to both smoking and dress code. However, all they did was quote the rules on the web site. like Bob said, no serious information.

But, I believe they are reading.... that is what is important.