Enough smoking talk - how about some pictures

nbsjcruiser

So I thought it would be nice to post a few pictures from yesterday in Saint John NB. It was probably THE best day anyone could ask for in port and we had 3 ships in - Carnival Glory, Caribbean Princess and the Brilliance of the Seas (my favorite class of ship). So here's a few pics of the day - There's more Brilliance photos of course, which is why I posted this in this forum. If I could cruise on only one ship, it would be a Radiance Class, hands down!

9804034494_81b6a492a9_b.jpg

9804031314_14a07ddd91_b.jpg

9804085933_04daa55158_b.jpg

9804023764_c07b0da6fe_b.jpg

9804078603_c3ff9e7f5d_b.jpg

9804025326_32933f3993_b.jpg

We'll be on Brilliance in a month and I checked the St John webcam yesterday to catch a glimpse of her leaving port. I thought that was great, until I clicked on your post - not knowing what it would really be about. Now I'm getting VERY excited. Thank you for those beautiful pictures!

The pictures are beautiful, thanks for posting.

Guess we visited two weeks too early, this was our view sailing on the Carnival Glory the beginning of September. LOL

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/dragonfly94-2010/media/IMG_2060.jpg.html?sort=3&o=13

It did clear up a little bit later in the day, still had a wonderful time.

We will be in Saint John this weekend visiting family and looking forward to doing some cruise ship spotting. Please have this weather for us. We have sailed on the Serenade of the Seas twice and the Caribbean Princess this past Feb. Your pictures are awesome. Thanks for posting. And a big thank-you to mjldvlks for the bald eagle picture. I have lived in Saint John many years ago and now visit family regularly. It has been great to see the return of these birds.

I'm curious. Why do you prefer the radiance class?

The Radiance class are just beautiful ships inside and out. The glass elevators that overlook the ocean, eating out back of the Windjammer in the outside air and watching the water behind you. You'll find people who have been on that class of ship for the most part really believe that they are RCI's most beautiful ship. I was kind of hoping that they'd take that class and make a bigger version when they built the Quantum.

Archived