yellow mustard

Next we be having mustard drills and we will have to bring all our different types of mustard. Nathan's Hot Dog mustard for me.

Don't we already have "mustard drills" where we have to wear our life vests out on deck. :D Seems like grabbing the mustard before heading out wouldn't be too difficult if you luggage has arrived in your stateroom at that point.

Do we then have to call it the mustard-muster drill? :eek:

Speaking of condiments ... (and we were, weren't we?) When I was in London I had a stack of fries with Wilkin & Sons Tiptree Tomato Sauce. They don't call it Ketchup except when they're talking to we Americans. It made we wonder why we eat the bottles of sugary goo we do. Just a personal preference. But this stuff is really a fine Catsup!

Next we be having mustard drills and we will have to bring all our different types of mustard. Nathan's Hot Dog mustard for me.

I kept reading and scrolling and waiting...I can't believe that it took the end of the page to get out the Mustard Drill joke! Thank you!!!!!

Don't we already have "mustard drills" where we have to wear our life vests out on deck. :D Seems like grabbing the mustard before heading out wouldn't be too difficult if you luggage has arrived in your stateroom at that point.

Do we then have to call it the mustard-muster drill? :eek:

Nope, you leave the vest in the cabin now.:D

Bill

It's sure nice to see a thread on the lighter side for a change. What's the dress code when dining on a burger with mustard?

Rollie

Formal -- very formal. With perhaps a yellow pocket square for possible spills. And mayonnaise is banned from the MDR.

Any mustard, any color is fine by me but please no mayo, just miracle whip thank you!:p

I can remember my mother remarking that she knew she was "rich" when she could get mayo and not miracle whip which was cheaper. Now they both cost the same.

This was, also, the era when the ladies would look down on someone who cheaped out their chicken salad by using veal!

How times have changed.

Tucker in Texas

lol so im not mad we always take our own colmans ENGLISH MUSTARD (you can buy it in a small tube so it fits in your pocket) on every cruise we have been on the american yellow mustard as you call it has just not got a strong enough taste and you cant have a steak without mustard:)

Mustard on a steak smiley1478.gif is this a UK thing

Archived