"LIVE" From the Oasis of the Seas / March 6, 2010

Here are a few more. . .

The Lovely Solarium

SU8.JPG

Central Park is very relaxing

SU33.JPG

We had lunch at the Park Café in Central Park. . .

SU32.JPG

I didn’t expect to see hand washing stands in Central Park. . .With running water, soap and towels

SU35.JPG

The Aqua Theatre was rehearsing for the next show.

SU36.JPG

There were several divers, and swimmers in attendance

SU37.JPG

Radio, glad you are feeling better. I have very much enjoyed your post to this point and am looking forward to the rest of it.

David from NJ, I hope things get better as you continue your fight against the cancer. I pray that God will heal you very soon. I can understand a little about how you feel. I just got diagnosed with breast cancer at the first of Jan. and I have the Oasis scheduled for September so I am hoping to be able to make it. God Bless you.

Radio, thanks for sharing your cruising experience...I became a fan a few "live reports" back. Your balcony does look like a good size. What category stateroom are you staying in? We have booked 6206 and 6210 for my parents on Oasis for the Feb 12, 2011 cruise. That category of those two are D5. Look forward to "cruisin' with you" these next few days.

Mickyliz:D

Cruise Lover 15 - Are you doing chemo? That's the only thing I'm afraid of.

I do chemo every other tuesday for three days straight. So my cruise is 4/11/10 which

is my off week from chemo but you still don't feel that great but not bad. I really want

to go to rejuvenate myself and enjoy myself with the horrible struggle. I wish you the best as well with your fight with breast cancer. We can do it.

Radio - OMG your pictures are awesome. Now I want to go on the Oasis so bad.

The pools look great with alot of space. Lucky you the weather couldn't be perfect.

As always thanks for taking us along on your cruise. The pictures couldn't be better.

They really should pay you because you really make people book a cruise. LOL

Where is a picture of you and Mrs. Radio I never saw what you guys look like.

When we go in April on the Celebrity Solistiice we are staying at the Yankee Clipper.

Everyone please pray I can go on April 11, 2010 I so need this cruise and I heard this ship

is awesome.

Thanks again.

David from New Jersey

Battling the fight of my life with rectal cancer

Hi, Radio, thanks for your amazing pictures and info. We are looking forward to sailing this Saturday.

My question for you...

Would you mind to go by sometime and make some pics of Breakfast and Lunch at the Solarium Bistro? If they have a menu, or wallboard with offerings, that would be great. I am hoping to eat healthy for breakfast and lunch, and I hear that's one of the best places to do it!

Look forward to seeing more pictures each day! Thanks for doing this.

Everyone please pray I can go on April 11, 2010 I so need this cruise and I heard this ship

is awesome.

Thanks again.

David from New Jersey

David from NJ - You got it! May the cruise and your health & strength be here before you know it!

- Jebba555 from GA

[

The not so great events turn out to be. . . Well . . . Me being under the weather. I never get sea sick, and have never used the seasick patch. I think I was bitten by the 24 hr bug. (of sorts) This seems to have started on Friday night (with only 2 hrs of sleep)

When we got back from dinner last night, I thought I would lay down for a moment. . . Well that was it for me. I was down for the count at 8PM, and up at 4AM this morning. The good news is, that I feel great now. Your intrepid “LIVE” reporter is back in action. Sorry for no post or pics last night.

Hi Radio, Can't wait to read your reports and view your photos each and every day and night!!! :D My family and I had the "24 hour bug" also this weekend. :o :eek: It sounds like it is going around. The good news is that you don't have it very long - just as you said. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and hope Mrs. Radio doesn't get it!!!

WOW! The Solarium looks deserted! I think I would be spending my time there.

I was thinking the same thing Bronco!! I will be enjoying the beauty and peacefulness of the Solarium in August. Well I hope I will!!! :D

.....I didn’t expect to see hand washing stands in Central Park. . .With running water, soap and towels

SU35.JPG

I remember asking if there were fountains in Central Park a few months ago, and someone told me no! :eek: Ok, so this doesn't count as a fountain. :D Keep up the great pictures!

Cruise Lover 15 - Are you doing chemo? That's the only thing I'm afraid of.

I do chemo every other tuesday for three days straight. So my cruise is 4/11/10 which

is my off week from chemo but you still don't feel that great but not bad. I really want

to go to rejuvenate myself and enjoy myself with the horrible struggle. I wish you the best as well with your fight with breast cancer. We can do it.

David from New Jersey

Battling the fight of my life with rectal cancer

David,

I am in limbo now awaiting to see if I will do chemo or not. I know that I will do radiation and take a hormone blocking pill for 5 or 10 years but they are testing the genetics of the tumor to see if the chemo will be a benefit. I am really hoping I don't have to because I am afraid of chemo too. Again, I wish you the best in your fight and I hope you can make your cruise in April.

Radio - thank you sooo much for the great posts & pictures - you make the wait for our turn really difficult...lol.

Glad you're feeling better - amazing how our bodies make us slow down when it need to re-charge isn't it.

Have a great time!!!

Hello Radio,

Since you took such great photos of Ft Lauderdale, I thought I would return the favor and share the sail away photos I took of Oasis yesterday. I also took a video of your departure, which will be posted to YouTube. The couple in the close-up is mvago (on CC) and wife. Our archive site www.PortFever.com also got a few great sail away shots from our webcam!

As soon as I edit the video, I'll post the link!

Enjoy!

Lou

MortgageMobile.com Webcam

http://mortgagemobile.com/Ft_Lauderdale_Florida_Web_Cam.html

Oasis2-6-10atdock-web.jpg

Oasis2-6-10-2-web.jpg

Oasis2-6-10-web.jpg

MichaelRenae7-web.jpg

MichaelRenae6-web-1.jpg

MichaelRenae4-web.jpg

Archived